Friday, October 26, 2012

YES, WE CAN!

All the hard work has finally paid off as I have once again WON a Doubles Championship with the former blogger named Jay. I call him "Kitty Katz" because it adds a cuteness to his image he desperately needs because he is a mean S.O.B. I know, because I was told repeatedly - "you are so sweet and charming, but your partner is an ASS!"

That's Kitty Katz for you. If we are both Sith, Jay is Ginger Rage Bitch Sith from Hell. He doesn't bother remembering opponents names. He'll pick a noticeable flaw and call them out by that trait. "Hit to the old man!" or "Let's slam the fucking ball down the nelly one's throat!" I get embarrassed and whisper, "Jay... his name is XYZ... stop saying it so loudly... they are going to hear you!" As a Ginger, repressed and shunned by the rest of the population, Jay doesn't give a shit.



THE END JUSTIFIES THE MEANS. With his awesome serve and meanness, and my stability and superior net play, we rolled over the competition winning all sets en route to winning the Championship. Everyone rooted for our opponents, but they were denied seeing THE SITH TEAM go down. :) Muahaha.


In singles, I was eliminated by the #1 seed in the semi-finals after defeating two foes. I was happy to finish #3 considering I played from 9am to 4pm each day with only 30 minutes rest between each match.

Thanks Jay for traveling all the way down to Louisiana to help me get a second Doubles Championship Trophy. We make a great doubles team AND a good friendship, even though you told your partner I was 5'2" when I am really 5'7". I forgive you bitch. ;) Let's do it again some time and go for our third championship together!

9 Comments:

Anonymous Jay "Ginger Rager" said...

Prettina,

As the Ginger Rage from the Great White North, it was with complete honor for me to travel to New Orleans and take yet another trophy from the grasp of those po' Southern boys...

Lest you forget I also secured the Consolation Singles trophy with a supreme beat down of David 6-0, 6-1..and the 1 game I 'gave' him because there was a little, tiny part of me that thought he might break down and cry if I double bageled his ass...

As for your hospitality, it leaves everything to be desired. You know of what I speak. The whole point of the trip was to show you how to win, so the end justified the means, to quote a great philosopher.

Until next time, my petite filet...you are a juicy piece of man meat. Nom nom!

October 26, 2012  
Blogger Brettcajun said...

Grasshopper... the only possible way I could have been all gleefully social afterwards is if I were eliminated early. As you well know, that never happens!

I am sorry I am not one of those queens who get crocked all weekend with their touchy feely weak humanness. Those are people who suck, lose in the first round, and don't care if everyone thinks they suck/are losers.

I CARE. These tennis tournaments are ALL BUSINESS. "Give me trophies or give me death!" is my motto. Ahem.

October 26, 2012  
Blogger Jim said...

So the cuddle-fest is over too?

October 26, 2012  
Blogger Brettcajun said...

NO. I'll cuddle for tennis victories. I am sssuper slutty that way. THE END JUSTIFIES THE MEANS

October 26, 2012  
Blogger Blobby said...

thanking all the "little people"?

So you're just thanking yourself?

October 27, 2012  
Anonymous Jeff said...

He looked really old in the first picture, but looked a lot younger in the picture with you.

October 28, 2012  
Blogger RG said...

Blobby - you beat me to the punch. I'm so glad Brett has finally accepted his dwarfism.;)

October 28, 2012  
Blogger Jason said...

This was fun

October 28, 2012  
Blogger Homer said...

Dude, look directly at the camera. Please, for the love of Jesus and Allah.

November 01, 2012  

Post a Comment

<< Home