Saturday, April 21, 2012

Things that Make Me Go Kraken!



As everyone knows, I am NOT an opionated person. I keep a low profile and views to myself. It's what I do to maintain peace and harmony with the glorious goal of getting along well with others.

But... I HATE THIS SONG. Obviously, that's Jimbo in drag, but who in the hell wrote these lyrics?! Everytime I hear this stilettos song on Sirius-XM radio, I want to spit in contempt at its silliness. The worst part is that I can't get the awful hook out of my head. Groooooowl. MAKE IT STOP!!! :( !!!!

4 Comments:

Blogger BoholstWife said...

so u have us listen to it so we can get it stuck in our heads as well?...lol....you are so mean...other than this crap you posted,i hope your day was well....regards!!!

April 21, 2012  
Blogger Blobby said...

....said the man who likes Ke$ha.

April 22, 2012  
Blogger Erik Rubright said...

You hate this... but LOVE Ke$ha? Really?

April 23, 2012  
Blogger Greg said...

It's like watching bad drag.

May 01, 2012  

Post a Comment

<< Home