Monday, November 21, 2011

I:Robot


Recently, I stepped out of a comfortable programmed lifestyle to test the waters of being human again. I can confirm there are exhilarating highs and painstaking lows. My routine has gone from following a script of commands to achieve a predictable result, to a muddled mess of human emotions.

Which is better? THAT... I do not yet know.

I am perfect (stronger) as a robot. As a human... meh... wimpy... whiny... insecure. I detest my human traits. I do not know what the future holds. I fret about uncertainties and variables (i.e., people) I cannot control.

My Ego is impatient. He has given the Heart a narrow window to succeed or be vanquished back to the icy cold circuitry as a robot. Love will no longer be an option, but neither will heart ache or disappointment.

Madness? Perhaps.

But it describes my thoughts succintly.

4 Comments:

Blogger Brent said...

I know how you feel... I think. If I lived closer to you, I'd give you a hug...{{HUG}}

November 21, 2011  
Blogger Blobby said...

Your robot self looks thinner.

November 22, 2011  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is becoming tiresome. Shit or get off the pot.

November 23, 2011  
Blogger RG said...

Therapy. Lots and lots of therapy.

November 23, 2011  

Post a Comment

<< Home