Monday, June 20, 2011

Sharapova: SITH LORD

There are very few people who I actually admire. Maria Sharapova is one of them. Why? She is a terminator on the tennis court. Sharapova's steely desire to win coupled with the way she menacingly stares down opponents made me sell my soul to her a long time ago. Sharapova is my Sith Lord.

Two years ago, Sharapova suffered a shoulder injury which severely affected her play. Many pondered whether her career was over. I never lost faith. Sure, like any Sith, I was FURIOUS when Li Na eliminated her in the French Open. Grrrooooowl! I eventually forgave her.

I now look upon Li Na as a challenge that us Sith thrive on. I relish the thought of Sharapova eliminating Li Na in the semi-finals and WINNING Wimbledon. It's going to happen... and Sharapova will once again reign supreme in women's tennis. Muahaha!

IN OTHER NEWS...

A Beagle pup named Lexie continues to occupy my weekends. Once again, I am babysitting her for my Niece. I don't mind because the Beagle pup is adorably sweet. My dogs really like her.

Loving a puppy is WEAKNESS for us Sith. I am convinced that she was sent to covertly turn me away from the Dark Side. MUST... RESIST... RESUSCITATING... MY COLD DEAD HEART!!!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just wish Sharapova could move better. She's a bit heavy in the foot. I'm more concerned about Rafa losing #1 status to Nole'. ghrrrrrrrrr
rrrr!

June 20, 2011  
Blogger RG said...

I like how your close-cropped beard effectively hides your double-chin. ;)

June 21, 2011  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude you've got issues. You're really racist towards Asians.

June 22, 2011  
Blogger Brettcajun said...

Poor Li Na of China lost to an unseeded player in the second round. Awwhhh... Sharapova has a clear path to the Championship Match. :)

June 23, 2011  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woo hoo!, the grunting ugly one was dismissed!!

July 02, 2011  

Post a Comment

<< Home