Saturday, June 25, 2011

Hanging with Austin's FINEST:





I love when sexy friends visit. Joey and Crail, from Austin, hung out and spent the night with me in New Orleans. Unlike many of the locals Matt D., they are adorably sweet!

There was only a smidgeon of drama at the Bourbon Pub last night. Someone had scathingly referred to me as a "midget" and questioned my coordination on Facebook last Sunday. We are not Facebook friends, but I saw the status update because a mutual friend had commented on it.

At 41 years old, I ain't taking ANY shit from anybody! If someone wants to poke fun at my height, I can sure as hell find a dozen physical, mental, and behavioral flaws on them.

As Crail and I passed by this Facebook coward, I loudly said -- "GODDAMN! THERE SURE IS SOME NELLIE ASS PEOPLE IN THIS BAR!" The Poof turned around to find me menacingly staring him down with fangs out... staying locked on even as I turned the corner. YES, I am that damn coordinated!

Later, the evil Facebook status updater had the gall to try to approach my buds Crail and Joey. (he has a thing for scruffy manly men) At the precise moment he was ready to introduce himself, they handed me a beer and put their arms around me. I couldn't have written a better bitch slapping script!

The moral of the story: IT IS ALWAYS BEST TO BE ON MY GOOD SIDE

10 Comments:

Blogger WranglerMan said...

You are the hottest of a very hot group of friends!

Why wouldn't they put their arms round you? Good guys gravitate to other good guys!

June 25, 2011  
Blogger Kelly said...

I am wet and jealous.

June 25, 2011  
Blogger Raybeard said...

Well, I certainly wouldn't like to rub YOU up the wrong way! However, I do know a much nicer way to 'rub you up'......

June 26, 2011  
Blogger Blobby said...

It's good you have that confidence as you approach your AARP years.

June 26, 2011  
Blogger cb said...

You really need to cultivate more friends that you DON"T have sex with...

June 26, 2011  
Anonymous TurkeyRoll said...

I'd happily be the meat in that sandwich...YUMEEE!

June 26, 2011  
Anonymous Kevin M said...

"GODDAMN! THERE SURE IS SOME NELLIE ASS PEOPLE IN THIS BAR!" ?

Gotta love that Ascension Parish grammar.

June 26, 2011  
Anonymous derek said...

You and Crail favor!

June 27, 2011  
Blogger RG said...

You sure do know some hump-a-licious men Brett.

June 29, 2011  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sad situation, but always remember to be a good role model for Lexie, even when you are away from home.

Ayoha

July 06, 2011  

Post a Comment

<< Home