Wednesday, April 20, 2011

A Message from the Editor:

I would like to apologize if my last post offended anyone. It was over-the-top super cunty. I edited out the mean parts.

My Ex has been a total dick to me, so I raged against him. I poked fun of his woeful tennis game and squishiness. Why did I do it? I was treated so nicely by others (mostly strangers) this past weekend. It was nice to be appreciated . The nicer they became, the more it gnawed at me how my Ex treats me.

You may also notice that I edited out racially insensitive material. My best friend in High School was a Vietnamese guy named Tuyet Huy Tran. He changed his name to "Huey" so everyone could pronounce his name. I mistakenly thought my quarterfinals opponent did the same. I apologize if you, Wayne, were offended. I should have never made that assumption.

My online persona is immature and bratty at times. Even *** I *** can be Cuntzilla at times. I guess Jimbo passed that to me last time I was in DC, just as TJ gave me purserpes (pursing lips syndrome). I totally blame Homer for giving me gray. I should have never fubbed any of these people! They carry things. (scratch scratch) Doh!

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

Anonymous ERICK said...

Always handsome!!!!!

April 20, 2011  
Blogger RG said...

I'm wagging my finger at you...tsk, tsk, tsk. I guess that'll learn 'ya! LOL

April 21, 2011  
Blogger Jeff said...

I'd be more wary than just of gray from Homer. You might end up with no hair (anywhere)!

April 21, 2011  
Anonymous Jeffrey C said...

Clearly you were just having a post-tournament Monica Seles moment, getting all grunty and shit. Nice to know you're back to being Chris Evert ... or should it be Martina?

April 23, 2011  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Asshole

April 23, 2011  
Blogger Ur-spo said...

I admire you for apologizing; I think it is a sign of a true man to acknowledge when he has been less than a gentleman. Good for you!

April 26, 2011  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you should leave your comments and not edit those out. then, your apologies would seem more sincere. now you seem like a coward who went into hiding. also, just because you have minority friends, does not deem you not racist despite your racially insensitive comments. that's a standard cop-out for racists- e.g., "i have many black friends;" so how can i mean anything hurtful?

April 30, 2011  

Post a Comment

<< Home