Friday, April 01, 2011

It is Time:


Today, I face demons that have haunted me for two years. Tucked away deep into my soul was that disastrous 0-6 finish in a higher tennis league.

No matter how hard I tried, I could not pick apart foes or deflect their mind games. They were so mean to me! I suffered the humiliation of having the worst statistical record. Rivals laughed. I wanted my Mommie. :( Sniff.

I was so terrified by the experience, that I retreated down to a lower division where I have easily won with back to back 6-0 seasons. While it felt good to be TOP DAWG, my heart yearned for a bigger challenge .

So, I have decided to play in the skeery higher division once again. In order for my tennis game to grow, I must battle these players. I may have the snot beat out of me, but this time it will be okay. I hope...

4 Comments:

Anonymous Corve said...

fight like Venus Williams would ..channel her

April 01, 2011  
Blogger TonkaManOR said...

What's with the double chin? And White shorts? I hope you aren't wearing those on a heavy flow day..eww!

April 01, 2011  
Blogger RG said...

@Tonka: can't you see he's trying to disguise it with the beard? There's no double chin there - nope. No double chin at all!

Double chin or no, I'd still do 'ya Brett. :)

April 02, 2011  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your blog is interesting because you are such a prototype for a gay man...it's me, me, me.

I have been in a relationship for 40 years, and I think it is because I am probably almost 180 degrees different than you.

You seem to live an interesting life, but there seems to be an underlaying sadness to it.


I wish only contentment for you.

May 08, 2011  

Post a Comment

<< Home