Friday, April 01, 2011

Bubble Boy


Blogging is a dying art form. Twitter and Facebook are slowly killing our ability to construct more than one sentence.

We remaining bloggers must stick together and take care of each other. My project has been quirky as shit TJ. He's not like us. Ever since he was a wee lad (before he became fat), he only went outdoors in a protective bubble.

I encourage all of you to work towards helping TJ. Will you please join me in saving TJ from his hermit-like existence? TOGETHER WE CAN... GET TJ A TAN!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

TJ is strange.

April 01, 2011  
Blogger Stephen said...

Yas Brett, blogging is becoming a dying art form. I almost allowed mine to die not from facebook or twitter but from getting too caught up with work and other obligations. As I go over to meet and greet TJ the battle cry of Bloggers Unite can be heard in the background.

April 02, 2011  
Blogger Ray's Cowboy said...

I enjoy bloggin and don not face book that much. Maybe once a month I do face book.

Ray

April 03, 2011  

Post a Comment

<< Home