Monday, October 25, 2010

Tennis Player

I eat like a PIG. Hell, I haven't worked out in a gym in over two weeks. So, how does this 40 year old stay in shape? I play tennis! (typically four times a week)

If you have pesky love handles or belly fat, why not take up a sport like tennis? At the spur of the moment, you must run/stop/swing/run your ass off for the next ball. Your match can be as short as one hour or it can stretch to three hours. Tennis keeps your muscles completely stressed and off balance at all times.

It is the perfect exercise to staying fit, being healthy, and having fun. TRY IT! Tennis does the body good.

8 Comments:

Blogger Raybeard said...

If you really own your body state entirely to tennis, all I can say is "Keep playing!" - 'cos the sight of you continues to cause a 'stirring in my loins'! ;-)

October 25, 2010  
Blogger keeprnla said...

Vanity thy name be Brett but if you look as good as you, why not.

October 25, 2010  
Anonymous anne marie in philly said...

fucking HAWT!

October 25, 2010  
Anonymous RawForReal said...

Good Lord! Who needs MORE body stress???

October 25, 2010  
Blogger wcs said...

Love. 40.

October 26, 2010  
Blogger RG said...

"At the spur of the moment, you must run/stop/swing/run your ass off for the next ball." Ummm...I do that already during sex.

October 26, 2010  
Blogger WranglerMan said...

I say, pull off the towel the next time!!! I want to see what you're hiding behind it!

October 26, 2010  
Blogger Nick said...

I prefer to keep my body fit with a tennis player instead ;)

November 24, 2010  

Post a Comment

<< Home