Wednesday, October 13, 2010

The Beauty Contest


In honor of the upcoming Power Bottom Appreciation Day holiday, I thought it would be a good time to go ahead and name some lucky individual "Miss Power Bottom USA".

The contestants:

Melon E. Head:
Insatiable. Competes with Casper the ghost in the lightest skin category. Spends most of her free time tirelessly exercising.

Man Gina Vagina:
Demure. Slutty senior citizen. Spends a lot of time playing with Trom's bone.

Charlene Hilton:
Trampy socialite who is known for high hair and one bitchy attitude. Don't piss her off... or else!

Home Err Squeal:
Down to earth Michigan gal, has a kitty named "Puff", and strongly dislikes Republicans.

Dee Urban Rosebud:
Famous cat blogger, obsessed with buttsex, and has probably sampled well over 1,000 brands of poppers.

Please VOTE NOW:

10 Comments:

Anonymous jimbo said...

Vote for Charlene!

October 13, 2010  
Blogger Homer said...

I am Ms Squeal, and I approve this message!

October 13, 2010  
Anonymous durban bud said...

Oh look, Brett's honing his Microsoft Paint skillz! *claps*

October 13, 2010  
Blogger Brettcajun said...

Look Miss Dee Urban Rosebud... don't give me the "CLAPS". I am STD free.

October 13, 2010  
Blogger Homer said...

Don't be so "CRABBY" Brett

October 13, 2010  
Blogger Brettcajun said...

Grr... I've only had crabs TWICE! They were NIXed!!! (scratch... scratch)

October 13, 2010  
Blogger Blobby said...

Vote for anyone but Melon E.

October 13, 2010  
Blogger Jeff in Toledo said...

I would like to have voted for Ms. Squeal, but she doesn't get around a lot. On the other hand, Ms. Vagina gives a new meaning to power bottom.

(Brett, didn't I give you crabs last night?)

October 13, 2010  
Blogger cb said...

I'm writing in my vote for Brettina Kornholekova.

October 13, 2010  
Blogger RG said...

No Magnolia Thunderpussy? I'm shocked. Shocked I tell you.

October 13, 2010  

Post a Comment

<< Home