Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Mexican Wolf Boy?


I've been lazy with beard maintenance. It's such a chore to trim. No matter how careful I am, little hairs fly everywhere and always clog up my sink's drain. I must act soon, because I am beginning to look like one of those Mexican Wolf boys. Or maybe a Pot Head?

Why am I so focused on my appearance? I have a special reason. His name is Tim. We met at Sidetracks in Chicago for Market Days. He's woofy and warm hearted. We are both smitten with each other. In fact, he's coming down to New Orleans just to spend time with me. Four days. SWOON!

It's been quite a while since anyone has leaped over my stringent criteria. Tim makes my long dormant heart go pitter patter. If I were honest, those heartbeats feel louder than a score of beating drums in Africa. I'm nervous and suddenly vulnerable. I am accustomed to being in total control. Thinking of Tim makes my face flash a hot crimson red. Mommie!

Stay tuned...

11 Comments:

Blogger Blobby said...

oh g-d, stop being such a girl and grow a pair.

If Tim wanted to be w/someone so girly (as you are in this post), he'd go get a real woman.

:)

August 24, 2010  
Blogger ricola said...

fantastic beard.
& congrats on the visiting beneficial friend.

August 24, 2010  
Blogger Jeff in Toledo said...

You always were a hairy beast.

August 24, 2010  
Anonymous anne marie in philly said...

enjoy and live in the moment, dear.

and I like the beard as is!

August 24, 2010  
Blogger Raybeard said...

Yes, your beard is F-A-B as is. Why take such pains to trim it? Let it grow wild - it's so damn sexy! I've sported my face fuzz for over 40 years continuously now, and only give it a tidy-up about once a fortnight. Or maybe your own male hormones are so super-potent that you feel a frequent need to reduce their effects (you sexy devil)?

August 25, 2010  
Blogger Ice John's World said...

Your beard looks just fine! See, at least, I think Tim likes it since he is still going to visit you! Have fun! :)

August 25, 2010  
Blogger JC said...

ask Tim, if he doesn't like it, he mind enjoy shaving your facial or other regions....

August 25, 2010  
Blogger TonkaManOR said...

Awwww!

August 26, 2010  
Blogger RG said...

Does this mean we're going to have to start taking insulin shots just to read your blog now?

I like the beard though - who'd thought such facial hair would look good on a little girl?

August 26, 2010  
Blogger cb said...

That blackface photo is SO racially insensitive, Brett!

August 29, 2010  
Blogger WranglerMan said...

Trim it! Get thee to a barber! Or better yet, I'll do it for you, but I'd first tie you down! ;)

August 31, 2010  

Post a Comment

<< Home