Friday, May 28, 2010

No Ordinary Egg



I have been busy since we've last chatted. Life sure has been interesting. There has been some drama. I finally nabbed a co-worker for doing bad things while working for our family business. She was very clever... but I caught her. My Dad boss was stunned as he regarded her as his favorite person next to my Mom. It just kills him that I caught her, and not him. (EVIL GRIN)

On the nursing school front, I begin classes at a local community college next week to take two of the pre-requisites I need. My days will consist of working full time and taking night classes from 6pm to 9pm. That means I won't have any time for tennis and will prolly be a full fledged BEAR for Southern Decadence. Grrr...

Speaking of Southern Decadence, I have secured a fabulous three bed two bath apartment in the center of ground zero (next door to the Bourbon Pub). I am excited because it is a beautiful place with a nice courtyard. I will be able to bring my furry rugrats and step right out in the middle of all the action. Since Kelly and Jeff are attending this year's sordid romp fest, it should be loads of fun.

This weekend will be my last at the Bienville House in New Orleans. I've had plenty of fun there in the last six months, but it was time to move on. I will be back to living at my house in the country full time. Contrary to rumors and speculation, I do NOT live my parents or in a trailer. I just thought I would put it out there because I am constantly asked those things. LOL.

On the relationship front, I am still single after 15 months. What's my problem there? Well, I have made a vow to no longer settle. I am still mulling over what kind of man is right for me. Do I need someone who challenges me? Or should I pick one that I can control and haul around by the nose? The fact that I turn 40 in two weeks is causing inner conflict. Do I stay boyish or do I start exerting my inner Daddy?

In the future, you can expect timelier blog posts and more videos with farm animals. If you have a need to peek into my twisted world on a daily basis, look me up on Facebook. WARNING: I am brattier on FB. My blog has come to express my more mature side.

Have a great Memorial Day weekend everybody! I ain't doing anything special, but I will be going to Gay Days in Orlando next weekend. Big Hugs and Nip Tugs to all my buds out there! :)

11 Comments:

Blogger Blobby said...

No reason you should have to settle. And no reason turning 40 turns you into a daddy - inner or outter. ...and even Daddies need Daddies.

It's true about FB, you are a bit snarkier there...but it's all good.

As for becoming a bear, just watch the caloric intake. I'd say it's not science, but as you're about to find out: it is.

May 28, 2010  
Blogger Raybeard said...

Good to have you back. Was starting to experience withdrawal symptoms - you know what I mean? ;-) But what an eventful life you're having! It's every bit as exciting as it ever was. Trust you'll make the MOST of your continuing 'singlehood', about which we await full and lurid details.

May 28, 2010  
Blogger Cubby said...

Good job catching that bad employee. Maybe you should be a detective rather than a nurse.

As far as finding a man, you need look no further than yours truly. Hello! We can have a triad. I'm sure Greg will be cool with it, but just to be safe I'll ask him... AFTER you move in ;-)

Have a good weekend Brett, and I'm looking forward to more vids of your cock and hens.

May 28, 2010  
Blogger WranglerMan said...

Good Luck with school!

Don't worry about turning 40, Brett. It's only a number. Be sure to remain true to yourself.

As for bears...remember a true bear is not fat. He's fit.

Enjoy Decadence! And play safe!

May 28, 2010  
Blogger ricola said...

Embrace your inner daddy.

May 28, 2010  
Blogger CJ/Rick said...

You don't look a day over 29 to me. Be good and safe traveling.

May 28, 2010  
Blogger RG said...

Welcome to your 40's! Of course I'm almost out of mine, but never-the-less, welcome to my world!

And trust me, now that the big Four-O is bearing down on you like a an obese person driving at scooter at a pizza buffet restaurant, diet is more important than ever. Think salad, not pasta. LOL

And congrats on the school thing. When you're officially "Nurse Brett" can I have a sponge bath. Hell - can I have one now?

May 28, 2010  
Blogger Vương Tử Trực said...

You're awesomely handsome :)

May 29, 2010  
Anonymous Cienaga Grande said...

Is this the Twilight Zone blog? Gay Days, Southern Decadence, nip tugs, your age, how handsome etc etc. Not one word on the oil spill. It's your blog and you write whatever you want, sistah, blah blah blah but....still. Seems odd. Big nip tugs!

June 01, 2010  
Blogger Ice John's World said...

Good luck for everything! Have a fun and safe trip to Orlando!

June 03, 2010  
Blogger cb said...

Is there enough room for you in your parents doublewide?

(I kid!)

Good luck with the school stuff. You know it's always hard to go back when you are 'older'.

June 05, 2010  

Post a Comment

<< Home