Wednesday, May 05, 2010

Duel of the Champions

The blade is sharpened. Armor donned. I am battle ready with a Death wish for my tennis foe.

The Flex League Championship is tonight in Baton Rouge, where I face my bitter rival. (MENTAL NOTE: Why do I always have to have a rival in everything I do?)

This ain't my first time at the rodeo. No, siree! I have played in Championship games before. I am the Buffalo Bills (0-4) and Minnesota Vikings (0-4) of the tennis world. Three Championship appearances... three losses. :(

This 23 year old has already beaten me twice. The first time was when we played in the same division two years ago. He pinned the only loss on me during the regular season. In the playoffs, I flopped while he won the Championship. Just last season, my rival knocked me out of the playoffs before winning the title AGAIN. Motherfucking little asshole!

I WANT MY REVENGE!!!

7 Comments:

Blogger RG said...

Good Angel on your left shoulder: Now Brett, be a good boy. No boasting, no ego. Play a good game. Be a good sport.

Devil on your right shoulder: Fuck 'em! Kick his ass! Kick his ass hard. Then fuck him with your jock pulled over his face! Make him scream your name!

May 05, 2010  
Blogger Blobby said...

Maybe the question isn't 'why always have a rival', maybe it's 'why always bitter?' :) smooches!

May 05, 2010  
Blogger WranglerMan said...

Instead of getting angry at the 23 year old, Brett, channel that anger and use it to your advantage in the game. Then, screw him long and hard on the court and off!!

Go get him, tiger!

May 06, 2010  
Blogger McDavid said...

Hey bud! Good luck, and after you beat him take him home and throw him in the bed shove your fist in his Ass , and treat him like the puppet he is!

Xoxo
McDavid

May 06, 2010  
Blogger drew said...

get it!

May 07, 2010  
Anonymous Kevin M said...

Why always a rival? Good question, but perhaps better phrased as "Why do I always see someone as my rival everywhere in my life?"

May 07, 2010  
Blogger JC said...

Take the anger out on the ball, focus on watching the ball to the racket and placement... make that sucka run from one side of the court to the other...
Good Luck

HA HA, by keywork is 'COUGS'... that made me think, so maybe you should be a little subversive and wine and dine your nemesis like a 'Cougar'... not that you old enough to be a cougar to a 23 yr old - lol

May 08, 2010  

Post a Comment

<< Home