Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Blog Note:

I would like to apologize for looking like a nellie, freaky, crazy person in that last video. If anybody had nightmares of a bearded Heauxmeaux in an orange Wendy's wig, then I apologize for that too.

Why did I do that video? Well, for one... I absolutely love Ke$ha. She is everything I aspire to be. Her song about Stephen tickled my funny bone. We've all been there where we have become absolutely obsessed with an unobtainable individual. This song perfectly captures that insanity.

Why would I put myself out there looking absolutely batshit crazy? Umm... that's just something I do. Whenever I get inspired, I never think of it as ME making a fool out of myself. Hopefully, watching the video made you smile.

Just chalk it up as one of the more silly things I have done. I am perfectly fine being the strange crazy person on your screen. ;)

9 Comments:

Blogger WranglerMan said...

Why the need to apologize? The video was funny! Did you frighten horses, women, or small children in the streets? I don't think so!

Brett, please accept this from a friend! Don't worry about pleasing everyone. You'll never do it. And every once in a while, wear mismatched socks, funny hats or wigs, or just dance around your house in your tighty whities or in the buff. We all need to cut loose! Just remember...if you dance around in the buff or in your tighty whities, send me pictures!

April 13, 2010  
Blogger Cubby said...

I for one loved it. You gave me and Greg a good laugh. But my favorite vid of yours is "A Sunday Inspirational" where you sing so lovingly to your cock. THAT is brilliant!
R.I.P. Rocky.

April 13, 2010  
Blogger Raybeard said...

W/man above is right. Don't change your behaviour just in order to try to be liked. I bet a hell of a lot more of us love you the way you are rather than otherwise.

April 13, 2010  
Blogger Sean said...

Don't apologize. What you did was fun and an expression of you that we have come to expect, accept and appreciate. It's you and we love it.

April 13, 2010  
Blogger Julius Seizure - Jim to my Peeps said...

You were just having a little fun...and anyone who tells you otherwise is way too serious.

We have a phrase for people like that: someone acts liked they've "got a hockey-puck up their arse." THERE - a lovely phrase you can use if you visit Canada.

April 13, 2010  
Blogger Jeff in Toledo said...

You were wearing a wig?

April 13, 2010  
Blogger mikeinbama said...

Brett "pretty boy" Cajun, you always make me smile.

April 13, 2010  
Blogger RG said...

You crack me up. Plus we get to tease you for your craziness. It's all good.

April 14, 2010  
Blogger Ice John's World said...

It was a fun video! Very interesting! Nothing to apology for!

April 16, 2010  

Post a Comment

<< Home