There may be future hiccups, where I revert back to bad past behavior, but this is a better version of me I'd like to become:
1. Non-judgemental: I recognize that I am an oddity... not the norm. I will no longer look at others who are different with so much disdain. If those alcoholic wretches like having squishy arms and flabby asses, then bravo to them for not having any standards or giving a damn.
2. Be a Good Sport: Here again... respect others lack of competitive spirit. Do not blow a gasket when someone says -- "I do not like sportssss." They are imbeciles. Do not KILL when someone says -- "Oh, I don't care if I win or lose... it's just a game." Smile at the fact when aliens invade Earth, these asshats will be the first to go!
3. Practice Humility: Do not get mad the next time someone calls you a "midget". In the face of such insults, just smile and demonstrate how you have overcome your shortcomings. Pick them up two feet in the air and demonstrate that despite your shorter stature, YOUR ass will never be kicked by THEM.
4. Speak Your Mind: When anyone annoys you with political correctness or Faux News Syndrome, do not grin and bear it. Call them on their bullshit. Say, "I'm sorry. I couldn't understand a goddamn thing you just said. Can you think for yourself or have you become another brainwashed American?"
5. Be Yourself: There is absolutely nothing wrong with you. It's the rest of them that are all fucked up in the head! Next time you look in the mirror, tell yourself "I LIKE ME EXACTLY THE WAY I AM".