Monday, November 16, 2009

Kelly Stern is THE Winner!


Congratulations to Kelly Stern and his partner Jeff for pulling out all stops to win the Jiggy Whoreoff III contest. Right out the gate, Kelly & Jeff's video hogged most of the votes and held on during the entire 24 hours of voting. Way to go guys!

I would like to thank the other participants who joined in making this event special: Jim, Sean, Robert, and CB (who finished a strong second place). We sure bared our souls, let our personalities shine, and brought smiles to the masses. Isn't that what counts the most?

Special thanks also to everyone who voted and commented. I hope you enjoy this type of blog event as much as I do! Thanks everyone for a great time. ;)

10 Comments:

Blogger Blobby said...

Well.....it's an honour just to be nominated.

Did that sound sincere????

Congrats Kelly. I'll be a gracious loser. And thanks to all who said nice things about my vid. For those of you who didn't - I will see.you.in.hell! :)

I kid. I kid.

November 16, 2009  
Blogger Larry Ohio said...

Congratz Kelly! You guys looked great, especially at the end. Tell your hubby Jeff I have a total crush on him now :-)

November 16, 2009  
Blogger Breenlantern said...

THIS WAS RIGGED.
KELLY IS DEAD TO ME.
REMEMBER THE ALAMO.
THIS END UP.
WHY ME FLYING SPAGHETTI MONSTER WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

see if I shake my thang again for any of you ingrates.


grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

November 16, 2009  
Blogger cb said...

RIGGED!!!! Ballot box stuffing! I demand a recount and vote verification!! (being from Minnesota I know how this shit works)

November 16, 2009  
Blogger WranglerMan said...

Congrats, Kelly, on a job well done!! As for those who say the ballots were stuffed, I volunteer to find out, if anyone has been stuffing anything else!

Thanks, Brett, for the contest!

November 17, 2009  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Genes Linked to 'Pot' Belly

http://news.yahoo.com/s/hsn/20091106/hl_hsn/geneslinkedtopotbelly

November 17, 2009  
Blogger Mike, Studio city said...

The only way to win, is not to play.

November 17, 2009  
Blogger RG said...

I enjoyed all the videos.

Now, what's it going to take to see Kelly naked? All those in favor of seeing Kelly naked say "aye" - AYE!

November 18, 2009  
Blogger Emisiones Nocturnas said...

Congrats to Kelly!!!... i loved his video

November 18, 2009  
Blogger Kelly said...

Thanks for everyone who voted... who knows how racey I could get in the next whoreoff...hehehe... everyone did a great job, and I appreciate all the votes and nice comments... you guys (and gals) rock!! THANKS!

November 18, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home