Thursday, November 19, 2009

Fiery Cock Trouble



Don't let the gorgeous fiery red color fool you, my new Cock is one mean bastard! My neighbor gave me his Cock because he had the misfortune of having two. With only 10 chickens, his Roosters were constantly fighting for Cock supremacy.

My chicken pen had been very peaceful with 11 hens. Now, they are constantly pecked by the new Rooster. I feel bad for them when I see them running around the chicken pen avoiding this beast.

Last night, I had to pop the Rooster on the head three times for being a bully. My hens are only half his size. While they are sitting together in the roost to brave the chilly night, the Rooster takes pleasure in giving them each a hard peck. This makes them squawk and fly out the roost.

I was mad, so I put the Rooster on top the henhouse roof. I stayed there until his feathery ass knew he wasn't going back in the roost. He got the message, because he stayed there alone all night. I felt guilty because it surely must have been cold for him, but I had to show the Rooster who was really BOSS.

16 Comments:

Blogger Raybeard said...

Yes, there's nothing worse than a cock that just will NOT behave!

November 19, 2009  
Blogger Homer said...

You are certainly rough on cocks!

November 19, 2009  
Blogger Larry Ohio said...

I love it when you show us pics of your big cock.

November 19, 2009  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful cock you got there....let's see you stroke it..

November 19, 2009  
Blogger RG said...

I have to beat my cock into submission, sometimes three times a day. It still doesn't want to behave - I've learned to live with it. (giggle)

November 19, 2009  
Blogger Blobby said...

love taught me taught me who was who was the boss!

November 19, 2009  
Blogger Moby said...

I think he would be best served in a nice stew or gumbo.

November 19, 2009  
Blogger Nik_TheGreek said...

Do I hear 'coq au vin'?

November 20, 2009  
Blogger txmac2 said...

As Dr. Phil would say, "we need to learn to respect our cocks"..... personally I'm with you.... pop that sucker on the head 3 times.... I do!

November 20, 2009  
Anonymous heat said...

Growing up, we had two cocks on my farm, a red one and a white one. They got in a few little squabbles now and then, but no big cock fights. They'd chase the fuck out of my Mom though and that was awesome!

November 20, 2009  
Blogger Mike, Studio city said...

A cock that could hurt you. Oh, sorry I got distracted.

November 20, 2009  
Blogger cb said...

Poor "Clucky"-- I can only imagine how you show him who's boss...

November 20, 2009  
Blogger Stephen said...

Sounds like you're gonna have to spank that cock

November 21, 2009  
Blogger Jeff in Toledo said...

So what was up with LSU at the end of their game?

November 22, 2009  
Anonymous raulito said...

So you do have a big, pretty cock!
love your blog bud...
saludos,
raulito
http://fromtop2bttm.blogspot.com/

December 15, 2009  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like you've got a real mean pecker. But you done the right thing, bud. Show that cock who's boss. Curious about your neighbor. Never met a guy with 2 cocks. Must be nice.

February 27, 2010  

Post a Comment

<< Home