Tuesday, July 07, 2009

God Save the Queen


UPDATE: Sorry for this rant. I have a friend that has really worked my last gay nerve. Do you know how it is when you see a buddy fucking up and you just want to shake them out of it? Yeah. Well, that's what I was feeling when I wrote this blog post. I have already returned back to sane.

Well, I hope you are happy. You have finally done it! You have brought shame down upon our house. I can't fathom the number of times I have rolled my eyes at you. You are giving me wrinkles! It has taken every fiber of my being to not jump up and slap the shit out of you.

Oh... don't turn this around on me Missy. I know I am crazy. This ain't the time nor place to talk about my shit. I am riding your ass on this... not the other way around.

Ahem. (clearing throat) Let me be crystal clear. If you don't get your house in order, there will be an intervention. And it won't be pretty! That is all.

9 Comments:

Blogger A Lewis said...

my god, you scared me there for a minute...I saw the word QUEEN and thought you had a post up about me!

July 07, 2009  
Blogger Bigg said...

I'm pretty sure you're not talking about me, either... Right?

July 07, 2009  
Blogger ryan charisma said...

personal notes on a blog?

July 07, 2009  
Blogger Jim said...

Was that your dog's note to you? I'm confused....

July 07, 2009  
Blogger Mike, Studio city said...

Food for thought. By the time I stop thinking about this later today I will be stuffed.

July 07, 2009  
Blogger RG said...

I sent that pic of me and you PROMISED, PROMISED not to post it. (snicker)

And what's with the word verification: Anuss!

July 07, 2009  
Blogger Brettcajun said...

I am sorry folks. I am off Adderall XR for a week. Instead of drying up those emotions, I am being the typical hot-blooded Cajun. I will try my best to simmer down.

July 07, 2009  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

and try to find a shirt that is not too sizes too small.....

July 07, 2009  
Blogger Brettcajun said...

I'll do that... and you work on your spelling Marge. ;)

July 07, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home