Friday, June 19, 2009


It has been 104 days since I became single. Before you giggle -- I am not obsessively adding each day daily. I like pulling out a calendar and counting every few weeks... just to marvel at how long it has been.

I used to cast scorn on single people. I erroneously judged them as very selfish. Now, I view them as smart people! Do you realize how great it is not having to negotiate with another?

I get up each morning with the freedom to do whatever I please. There is no nagging, bitching, or asking 20 questions about every goddamn thing. I don't even have to compromise. Yay! No misery here.

One day, I'll meet a gentleman that will put a ring on my finger. We'll be true equal partners in life for richer or poorer.

In the meantime, my singlehoodness is going swimmingly well. I am happy... and that is what counts the most! :)

20 Comments:

Blogger Mark in DE said...

You've definitely got the right attitude, Buddy!

June 19, 2009  
Blogger -Tony- said...

Enjoy it! I LOVED being single!

June 19, 2009  
Blogger RG said...

Let's be single together! Hot, sweaty, rutting, grunting and groaning singleness - together. :)

June 19, 2009  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

and that POSE!!!!!!

Getting ready?

June 19, 2009  
Blogger Curtis said...

If I were single, I could think of no man better to un-single me. Matter of fact, I'd be sending you my resume in triplicate if that were the case.

There's a very luck guy out there who will WOW you off your feet and will be WOWed by you too.

June 19, 2009  
Blogger Kelly said...

did you get laid?

June 19, 2009  
Blogger Rick said...

Sounds like you're certainly enjoying yourself.

June 20, 2009  
Blogger WranglerMan said...

You took the plunge into the single life and discovered it's not so bad. Bravo! Still keep looking to share your life with someone. And that guy will get a great catch. As I wrote before, you've got a cute little ass!

June 20, 2009  
Blogger cb said...

whatchu gonna do with all that junk? All that junk inside them trunks??

June 20, 2009  
Blogger "Tommy" said...

Yep... single is a good thing.

June 20, 2009  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW...that's a big....pool.

June 20, 2009  
Blogger Moby said...

The mark of a good ltr is

1) How well you treat each other when the chips are down.

2) Maintaining a "me" in the "we".

June 20, 2009  
Blogger Brent said...

I love this blog

June 20, 2009  
Blogger TonkaManOR said...

See now that is the sight I was waiting for. I'll be right there!

June 21, 2009  
OpenID gvlrx7mes said...

I'll marry you! - Markngvl

June 22, 2009  
Blogger Ice John's World said...

Good for you, Brett!

June 22, 2009  
Blogger Gooster said...

So how long did you pose like that by the pool before a "gentleman caller" came and said hi?!?

Best of luck to ya B! Looks like you are transitioning well!

June 22, 2009  
Blogger CJ/Rick said...

You're selfish and a loser that's why you're single. No No I'm kidding. But you do have an ass that just won't quit. I would love to have been there and give you a good swift kick in the arse.

June 23, 2009  
Blogger Timmy said...

I hope I get to see that happy ass this weekend!

June 25, 2009  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

great blog great guy really luv great ass will you marry me i am down on my knee for that too

June 27, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home