Monday, June 01, 2009

Mama... "They Are Talking About Me!"



When I am out and about in the city... I get all sorts of looks. Everyone in the local community knows about the made-for-Lifetime-television breakup.

It sucks to be tabloid fodder. Who am I licking and sticking? Will he get back together with the Ex? Who will he pair up with next? My life has become somewhat of a soap opera to the locals who tune in every week.

Being an established blogger makes it difficult for me. A lot of people already know my business. But I'd like to keep some to myself. To protect my privacy, I have decided to not write details about dates with others. It still feels like it is too soon to do so. So, you friends and strangers don't need to be looking for fresh gossip here on this blog. I have to protect my own privacy. Ya know?

In the meantime, it was fun to hang out with the Ex yesterday at the Bourbon Pub. It was like we were producing our own television series of Lost or Twin Peaks. The locals were trying to figure out exactly what was going on and looked confused. LOL.

13 Comments:

Blogger Mike said...

Grett, I truly prefer to see you walking in the snow (just like Barbara Parkins in Valley of the Dolls} than to hear about tabloid news. Keep the gossips guessing. Mike, Studio city, ca

June 01, 2009  
Blogger Mike said...

Sorry, I spelled your name wrong. I am so bad at proofing my spelling. Mike. s.c. ca

June 01, 2009  
Blogger Gooster said...

A gurl has to have SOME secrets! As much as I would love to write openly and honestly about everything, I know I have loyal local readers and I don't need to feed them information they might not have known. The fact that you share anything should be celebrated, not chastised for not sharing enough!

June 01, 2009  
Blogger Mike said...

Gooster, very well put. Mike, s.c. ca

June 01, 2009  
Blogger Kelly said...

I am sorry I want to hear all the gory details... of course, i am one to talk.. since i dont talk about all of mine and jeffs conquest on my blog.. maybe we will come to new orleans and tell them in person...hmmmm

June 01, 2009  
Anonymous Jeff said...

I always say "If you don't have anything nice to say about anyone, come sit next to me."

And as you know, I never repeat gossip (so listen close the first time).

June 01, 2009  
Blogger Julius Seizure - Jim to my Peeps said...

Don't give zero info - give mis- info!!

"Brett uses ancient mayan dances to increase sexual powers"

"I was kidnapped by aliens and I probed THEM!"

Fuck with their minds - their petty little gossiping minds.

June 01, 2009  
Blogger Rich said...

*Sigh*
Oh Brett! that's not what they were staring at! Didn't you know?..... umm... What they were looking at was that your fly was down and everyone was able to see that you were flying commando that night. Silly!
;-D

June 01, 2009  
Blogger RG said...

So I guess we're going to have to stick with the private emails for dating updates then?

June 02, 2009  
Blogger Ice John's World said...

No privacy is the price you have to pay to be a local celebrity! :) Good luck!

June 02, 2009  
Blogger MICK said...

What we really want to know is WHO WILL PLAY YOU IN THE BIG SCREEN VERSION. I can't wait [munches on popcorn...]

June 02, 2009  
Blogger Ur-spo said...

when you are a celebrity, it is hard to keep private things mum!
good luck with the dating. I suppose it makes sense to keep it quiet on the blog as everybody reads it!

June 02, 2009  
Blogger cb said...

Um, what's with the shorts?

June 07, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home