Friday, June 26, 2009

BC the Blogwhore


We have recently lost some very talented individuals. When celebrities pass away, we are harshly reminded of the fragility of life. No matter how divine a celebrity may seem, he or she is as mortal as the next human.

I can't help but think of those who enrich my untalented life daily. You are all very special to me. Let's love one another while we still can. To all my buds... here is a big hug from me to you. Ahh... feels so good! :)

As a sidenote, I was supposed to go to Houston this weekend for Pride. Since my host already has two big dogs, my Dachshunds AND me would have been too much for one weekend. I could not find a dependable dog sitter, so I am choosing to stay home in Louisiana. C'est la vie.

Have a great weekend everybody. Happy Fubs, Fanny Pats, and Nip Tugs!

12 Comments:

Anonymous chip said...

Hugs back at ya!

June 26, 2009  
Blogger Mike, Studio city said...

Brett, it has been pretty crazy here in L.A.. The Jackson parents house is about five blocks from where I work in Encino. It's on Havenhurst. It's no secret that they have lived there for many years. Going to lunch around here today is something I will avoid till things calm down. I have only a few blog friends that I choose to call friend. Today I appreciate them a little more. A hug to you too friend. Mike

June 26, 2009  
Blogger A Lewis said...

Ditto. Right back at ya. I couldn't have said it better. And I count you as one of life's great blessings.

June 26, 2009  
Blogger RG said...

It IS sad when we lose our celebrity icons. It just reminds me I'm getting older.

You know, I've been trying to get my butt down to Louisiana and LOVE YOU UNTIL YOU MAKE ME SAY YOUR NAME, but alas, scheduling conflicts and a shortage of cash. Sigh...

June 26, 2009  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

still want to marry u

June 27, 2009  
Blogger WranglerMan said...

Well, Brett, Mr. Johnson is certainly at attention today. Care for my phone number?

June 27, 2009  
Blogger Julius Seizure - Jim to my Peeps said...

That reminds me - I have to add "potatoes" and "polish sausage" to my shopping list :) :)

June 27, 2009  
Blogger mikeinbama said...

Hugs Back!

June 29, 2009  
Blogger evilganome said...

They have been dropping like flies. This morning I saw Gale Storm had also passed away. Not that a youngun' like you would remember her.

I hope you had a good day whatever you did in lieu of going to pride in the big wicked city.

Hugs to you too. And watch out for RG. If he ever does make it down to NOLA you'll never be the same.

June 29, 2009  
Blogger Mark in DE said...

Thanks for the hug, Brett! Here's one back atcha...
{{{{{{{{{Brett}}}}}}}

June 29, 2009  
Blogger Timmy said...

You are so beautiful.

July 05, 2009  
Blogger buff said...

WOOF, Brett. Mega hairy muscle Happy New Year hugs

January 14, 2010  

Post a Comment

<< Home