Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Your Nether Regions Will Come Alive!

If you follow me on Facebook, you already know that I promised to share a picture of Durban Bud naked.

I was shocked by the sheer number of people puzzled by this status update. They were all like... "Who in the hell is Durban Bud?" I was like... "OMFG! He is only the most famous blogger there is and ever will be!"

This is for all you pervs always touching your nether regions deep into the night...

CLICK HERE

WARNING: NSFW!!!

9 Comments:

Blogger Homer said...

Oh lord, I am swollen now.

April 01, 2009  
Blogger Brettcajun said...

I hear ya, Homer! I cannot keep Slab soft whenever I look at this pic. I have to immediately THINK OF NUNS... OLD NUNS!

April 01, 2009  
Anonymous durban bud said...

I know this is going to be hard for you to accept but please try: most people do not read blogs -- especially blogs by hirsute homosexuals who behave like horny Heathers. Ya dig, Trigg?

Oh, and your Photoshop skills are...amaaaaazing.

April 01, 2009  
Blogger patrick said...

Just as hot as I pictured!

April 02, 2009  
Anonymous dd said...

yuck

April 02, 2009  
Blogger Mark in DE said...

My eyes!! My eyes!!

April 02, 2009  
Blogger Brettcajun said...

Shhh.... PLEASE... no more disparaging comments about my buddy Durbie! You guys are going to put me right on his SHIT LIST.

This was just an April Fools Joke gag.

The real Durban Bud is absolutely woofilicious. I know. I fubbed him once!

April 02, 2009  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

When you gonna share your hot, nude pics?

You're a single man now, come on, what's the Manhunt profile name?

April 02, 2009  
Blogger cb said...

That's pretty much what I figured he looked like...

April 05, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home