Sunday, April 19, 2009

Time for a Little R & R


Can someone fetch me a beer? I am not a big drinker, but boy do I feel like downing a cold one. Don't let my relaxed look fool you. I may be luxuriating, but I am really pouting here at the fancy Whipping Boy Resort and Spa.

In the first day of the Fleur-De-Lis New Orleans tournament, I had extreme butterflies and played like a pussy. I got knocked out of the first round by blowing two matchpoints and losing 5-7, 7-6, 6-2 to Brooke. He was the same player that beat me in the finals in last year's tournament.

In Doubles action, my friend Kevin and I got blown out by the #2 seed 6-2, 6-1. Our opponents crushed our spirits by executing everything perfectly. We stood no chance.

So, today I'll be vying for Consolation Queen. It is not a shiny title, but it is better than nothing. Wish me luck!

12 Comments:

Blogger Mathias N Oz said...

Are you wearing anything in that hot tub?

April 19, 2009  
Blogger CJ/Rick said...

Brett you always look so damn hot! I love the way you cleverly manage to hide that tummy in every shot whether holding your babies or a tennis racket or in a hot tub.
As far as the post below, I know that "giddy"feeling myself.
Good luck Brett.

April 19, 2009  
Blogger mikeinbama said...

Good Luck, Buddy!

April 19, 2009  
Blogger Brettcajun said...

Thanks guys... I won my two singles matches today to advance to the Consolation Singles Final tomorrow morning at 9am.

Kevin and I lost a Consolation Doubles Match, so I am out of the running for a trophy in that event.

April 19, 2009  
Anonymous Jim said...

Trophy schmophy! You've got hottub style! Work that jet, boy!!!!

April 19, 2009  
Blogger Brent said...

Always looking good. It doesn't matter whether you win or lose, it's how you look on the court...you win first prize.

April 19, 2009  
Blogger RG said...

Bubbles! Bubbles!

April 20, 2009  
Blogger Gary said...

DAMM.... Look at those nipples, ahhh to have a snorkel.

April 20, 2009  
Blogger Mark in DE said...

Oooooo, sexy wet hotness!

Good luck with your game. I hope you get a strike.

April 20, 2009  
Blogger Mike said...

Hi Brett, just found your blog. Very nice, will be coming back for more. Hugs from California, Mike, studio city, ca

April 20, 2009  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awwwww, I want one of those... Does it come with a hot tub as standard? ;0)

April 20, 2009  
Anonymous Houston Lurker said...

I think I see an eel in that hot tub... a flesh colored eel.

April 21, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home