Sunday, April 19, 2009

Finding My Manhood


Tennis tournaments are funny. When you are sore and cranky from lots of playing, you tend to shed any nervousness or anxiety on the courts. On the second day of the New Orleans tournament, I won both my singles matches to advance to the Consolation Finals. This time I didn't choke and blow a lead.

At 9am tomorrow, I play a very good slicer named Alec. He is from Brazil, but lives in New Orleans. I will definitely have my hands full. If I have any chance of winning, I'll have to display a full assault of aggression at the net. Stay tuned for the results...

4 Comments:

Blogger Kelly said...

best of luck... sexy legs

April 19, 2009  
Blogger RG said...

Wow! You can hardly see the noticeable weight gain at all!

;)

April 20, 2009  
Anonymous John said...

If you had taken your trunks off in the hot tub, we could find your manhood too! :-)

April 20, 2009  
Anonymous Houston Lurker said...

I have seen your manhood... and it is something to behold!

April 21, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home