Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Austin Bound Scarlett


Fiddle-dee-dee! I am packing my steamer trunk for Austin, Texas today. I have so much baggage, oh where will I ever find the room for my hand mirror or hair dryer? I can't think about that right now. If I do, I'll go crazy. I'll think about that tomorrow. Ahem.

The Heart of Texas Classic 7, which starts Friday, promises to be one drama filled event! Pageantry. Incest. Gossip. New lovers. The Exes. It will all be here. The plot lines and soap operas are so juicy sometimes that it masks the true purpose of the event: TO SMASH YOUR RIVAL AND EARN BRAGGING RIGHTS FOR A WHOLE YEAR.

I am traveling with a Louisiana contingent tomorrow afternoon. I'll be fully armed and ready to unleash some aggression. Who among us will get out of the first round? Who will have to settle for Consolation Queen? Stay tuned... play starts Friday morning!

12 Comments:

Blogger AJohnP said...

Travel safely, have fun and play well. :-)
xoxo

March 18, 2009  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have fun !

March 18, 2009  
Blogger Jim said...

Have fun, play hard (kick some tennis ass) and then play safe afterhours!!

March 18, 2009  
Blogger mikeinbama said...

Good Luck, Buddy!

March 18, 2009  
Blogger dickspot said...

❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤SIGH❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤

I love how I keep finding myself under mikeinbama.......

Oh......Good Luck, Brett.

Try and get laid................

March 18, 2009  
Anonymous Jeff said...

Kick their fuckin' asses (all included) into next week!!!!~

March 18, 2009  
Blogger RG said...

Have a great time and kick some butt.

Question for you: Won't it be hard to play some hard tennis wearing your helmet - you know, since you're special 'n all.

March 19, 2009  
Blogger Monogram Queen said...

Wishing you the best Brett. I think you'll knock em' dead in Austin!

FWIW i'm a long-time lurker, sometime commenter and from what i've read about you, you will be just fine with your new single status.

March 19, 2009  
Blogger Edro Edro said...

Sounds no different than a NAGVA volleyball tournament. I've discovered they're much more fun when you're single! =)

Good luck! Play hard!

March 19, 2009  
Blogger Brettcajun said...

My theme song for this weekend om Austin will be "The Happiest Girl in the Whole U.S.A." by Donna Fargo.

March 19, 2009  
Blogger Ur-spo said...

being a northerner, i find it both amusing and bewildering the southerner's fascination with Miss Scarlett. What a hoot!

March 19, 2009  
Blogger (F)redddy said...

Stop by and say hello while you're here, won't you?!? :-)

March 21, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home