Monday, November 24, 2008

Weekend Road Trip



Hi, ya'll... I am back from Houston, Texas. Yeehaw! While the Shrew is away in the south of France, I decided to spend the weekend with some good buddies. I have been to Texas more times than any other state in the union. I don't care if Texas is public enemy #1 by the gay liberal elite, SIZE MATTERS.

This picture was taken with my new 3G 16 gig iPhone. Yes, I am now an iFag! The ability to take photos and email them, text message, browse the Internet, pick out music to blare on my stereo, and watch that pulsating blue dot on the GPS map excites my A.D.D. self. So far... no wrecks!

Here are my furry rugrats on the trip:


When we arrived in Houston, we unloaded at Coach Tim's very clean house. Boudreaux and Pierre are getting more comfortable around his chocolate brown Labrador. Now, my Dachshunds only snap at him once every five times he sniffs their butts.

I spent most of the weekend playing tennis with buddies. It was a great time to get playing experience against Kevin, Brian D., Jacob and Rodney. I even got the honor of playing Richard, the recent HouTex B Singles Champion. I'll chalk up the results of my tennis play over the weekend as "good".

Coach Tim and I spent Saturday afternoon pigging out at Escalante's Mexican Restaurant, watching LSU lose to Ole Piss and then seeing Oklahoma disembowel Texas Tech. Yeah... we are just butch that way! Grunt. Scratch.

By the way, when did I become the de facto spokesfag for LSU? OMG. If I hear one more person tell me how sorry they are that LSU sucks this year, I am going to RIP THEIR HEAD OFF! Try me.

LSU is the ONLY school to have won two BCS National Championships (2003 and 2007). We have to let those starved suckers like Bama try to win it for once! Ya'll should feel more sorry for Michigan (losing so badly to cream puff Ohio State) and Notre Dame losing to that God awful school called Syracuse. And don't even get me started about the joke that is the Apple Cup.

16 Comments:

Anonymous Jeff said...

"...cream puff Ohio State"

I suppose. They did lose to THAT team in the last BCS Champion Bowl.

(By the way, how many times does it take to sniff your butt before you snap?)

November 24, 2008  
Blogger -Tony- said...

I just wish some would figure out that USC has a pansy schedule and kick their sorry asses to the bottom of the polls.

November 24, 2008  
Blogger Homer said...

LSU sucks this year...

November 24, 2008  
Blogger David said...

iFag!!!! I love it !

November 24, 2008  
Blogger Ryan Charisma said...

a team is ONLY as good as it's current season.

you know that.

November 24, 2008  
Blogger cb said...

with great results come great expectations. Too bad The LSU kittens failed to live up to them this year.

Glad you now have a gay phone to go with your gay dogs! :-)

November 24, 2008  
Blogger mikeinbama said...

I'm loving it. Bama is # 1 and LSU sucks...hahaha, good times :)

November 24, 2008  
Anonymous JustMe said...

iSee, iWant because iWhore... iAm an iFag....

And I DO have the wallpaper on my iPhone to prove my claim...

November 24, 2008  
Blogger A Lewis said...

Poor little PUSSY'S.
Thanks for the picture along the road trip.....

November 24, 2008  
Anonymous johnmichael said...

I have to get back to playing tennis. I lettered in high school, playing a seeded spot for my entire high school career.

I have been on the fence about getting an iPhone.

November 24, 2008  
Blogger JOEY said...

All I can say is...Spread Offense for Auburn!!

Hopefully we can beat Bama and take the streak to 7 in a row

November 24, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Only a sore loser LSU coonass would dare call Ole Miss what you wrote. Well let me tell you, Ole Miss did piss on LSU really nicely 31 to 13. Sorry you were not in BR to get wet or catch a drop or two. Hotty Toddy to you and be sure to watch Ole Miss in the Cotton Bowl in a few weeks.

November 25, 2008  
Blogger Sorted Lives said...

Two BCS Championships. Big Deal. How many times has BAMA won a national title before the BCS joke? Oh, is LSU going to a bowl game this year? Would that be a NO?

November 25, 2008  
Blogger Brettcajun said...

Sorted:

Of course LSU is going to a bowl. LSU travels well. We'll probably bump a more deserving small school with a shitty fan base.

May Florida beat the shit out of Alagoddamnbama. There. I said it.

November 25, 2008  
Blogger madhouse 6 said...

dig the pics of the pup's.

November 26, 2008  
Blogger CJ said...

Glad the babies are riding in such comfort.

December 05, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home