Thursday, November 27, 2008

Family Time

When I am with my family on Thanksgiving, I always feel like Gobbles the South Park turkey. Although I am different from the rest of them, they have come to love me for who I am. For that, I am grateful.

For those of you lucky enough to celebrate Thanksgiving today with your family, enjoy the good food and togetherness. Use that opportunity to respect the kinship and tradition you have.

But don't forget about others who may have no family to go home to. If it is permissible, invite over those who may be spending Thanksgiving alone.

It is always during special times like this that I get sentimental. I realize how much I love my family and friends. So, here's a BIG HUG, SQUEEZE, and NIP TUG to all of you from me. MMmm... feels so good!

10 Comments:

Blogger Rian said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you, Brettcajun.

Somehow I'm envious. I would have a family to celebrate with, but we don't have TG here in my Country at all. :-(

November 26, 2008  
Blogger A Lewis said...

Oh, you're different than them, alright. REALLY different! We all know it. As for the nip tug, no thanks....doesn't do a thing for me except make me scream "ouch" and tug right back. Gobble gobble.

November 26, 2008  
Blogger mikeinbama said...

Happy Thanksgiving Brett.

November 26, 2008  
Blogger Ray's Cowboy said...

Brett,
I hope you have a wonderful and blessed Thanksgiving Day. I love reading your blog. Be safe and sound.
Hugs
Ray

November 26, 2008  
Blogger Rick said...

Happy Thanksgiving...hope it's "tasteful".

November 27, 2008  
Blogger Timmy said...

Thanxgiving greetings from Ft. Worth (Haltom City)! No Turkey Day Jiggy Dance?

November 27, 2008  
Blogger Stephen said...

Happy Thanksgiving, may you and your family have a blessed day.

November 27, 2008  
Blogger Kelly said...

We hope you have a great Turkey Day!! gobble gobble!

November 27, 2008  
Blogger HAIRYBEARS said...

HELLO

HAPPY TURKEY DAY

HUGZ

HAIRYBEARS
http://hairybears.blogspot.com/

November 27, 2008  
Blogger Ur-spo said...

i hope your holiday season is a good one!

November 29, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home