Sunday, June 01, 2008

What I did on Sunday:

Umm... I lost to this guy (Monte) 6-3, 6-3 at City Park this morning. He played very aggressively at the net and had a higher consistency rate than our previous encounter. It was a very competitive match.




Kelly Stern's buddy Chris showing off his hot physique and his manly furriness. It's nice to see someone that is not afraid to show off some fur! Chris is only 28 years old. He is a baby!


When you are in New Orleans, it is fairly common to show your titties. This is Chris and I. The bartender, Tim, at the Bourbon Pub gave me an approving glance. He said he had no idea I had abs. LOL! Our friends made sure all lint was cleared from our "traps" before these photos were taken.



12 Comments:

Blogger Timmy said...

OMG! I would so love to get in the middle of all that fur and rub on y'all. Thanx for the woody.

June 01, 2008  
Blogger Knight of Swords said...

*shakes head*
One day i shall have ab's . .so help me.

and 28 is not baby age . .
I just turned it in april . . .

June 01, 2008  
Blogger Kelly said...

you skinny bitches make me sick... hehehe... thank you sooo much for taking care of chris while he is down there...

June 01, 2008  
Anonymous durban bud said...

I'ma milk yer teat.

June 01, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Once again with the nips, og gawd am I gonna have to come over there and serivce you

G in South Tx

June 02, 2008  
Blogger cb said...

What did you owe Monty after he 'pwned' you??

June 02, 2008  
Blogger Daniel said...

well HELLLLOOOOOOOoooo chris, haha

June 02, 2008  
Blogger Beau RN said...

The 26-year old doesn't have a thing on you, big guy. Wow...like just, Wow.

June 02, 2008  
Blogger Lewis said...

I'm afraid that I must admit that both of your tummies are absoultely spot-on perfect. Dig the trail, the fuzz, the sassiness and sexiness of you both.

June 02, 2008  
Blogger Hotrod said...

Happy Trails to both of you...I feel like I should throw beads at you.

June 02, 2008  
Blogger Matt said...

OK - Chris is all kinds o' sexy. 28 and all. Bitch. :)

June 03, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Update on Brett's Tennis World
Ever since boasting about his rare victory over Monte, the poor little Ball boy has fallen in his last two attempts. First Match: 6-3, 6-3.
Second Match: 6-3, 6-0. Brett was up 3-1 in the first set, and lost the next 5 games to fall 6-3. The the tired old man, who claims to have STAMINA and ENDURANCE, lost the next 6 games in the second set. I hate to see when he turns a year older in the next couple weeks!!!

June 03, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home