Friday, June 27, 2008

My Pride Post


This post is for Kelly, who is always brave enough to enter my Jiggy Dance Whoreoff contests. You may have been fretting, but I was going to get to it eventually. Today is a great time because this weekend is New Orlean's own Pride Fest.

On Saturday, at 4:30pm, the Pride Parade will roll through the French Quarter. It'll consist of about 8 floats with mostly old drag queens. But it'll be a good excuse to get to the Bourbon Pub early and start drinking with our buddies.

Afterall, being with buddies is what Pride is all about for me. When our families treat us like "different people", we thankfully have our gay friends to bond with. I am thankful for all the friends who have come into my life. You guys are the best! You all make me feel normal. :)

5 Comments:

Blogger Kelly said...

Thanks for posting... have a great time with your friends this weekend... we will be thinking about you...

June 27, 2008  
Blogger cb said...

For Pride, I'm thinking of coming down to NO and shagging your gay twin brother...

June 27, 2008  
Blogger Timmy said...

Happy Pride Weekend! H-town is gearing up for the festivities this weekend. Will have a drink on this end of I-10 in your honor.

June 27, 2008  
Blogger Brettcajun said...

CB:

My gay twin brother is CHUNKY. I hope you like big fat sweaty bear sex.

Brett

June 27, 2008  
Blogger Ray's Cowboy said...

Hope you have a wonderful time. Be safe. enjoy. Family is what we make of it. Freinds are what we choose to be in our lives.
Again Happy Pride and be safe. Pictures are always welcome.
Ray

June 27, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home