Thursday, June 12, 2008

Let Them Eat Sand


Some bloggers tote out their Granny to give you that feel good gooeyness. Other bloggers bastardize comics to tug at your funny bone. I am just me: a proud Southerner who is not afraid to speak his mind.

For example, I never got into the SG-1 or Battlestar Galactica series. Some of you heauxmeauxs that drool over it always seemed like a bunch of queens bull shitting that it was cool just so ya'll could look all trendy geek. To me, both series were bull crap!

Which brings me to my subject today. The OPEC oil cartel is really socking it to the world economy. While behemoth oil companies make record profits, they pretend that the market is being controlled by supply and demand. That's poppycock. Or poopycock for you gays.

I say it is controlled market manipulation by the some of the world's greediest multi-nationals and wealthiest individuals. This has all happened under the watch of our beloved Emperor, Dubya Bush, who has fiddled while our economy has burned.




"LET THEM EAT SAND!"
I urge the European Union, Latin America, United States, Central America, and Asia to launch a food stranglehold against those oil rich states until they stop hijacking our economies.

My electricity bill is $71 for the month of May, yet my vehicle travel costs have soared to over $600 a month. Something indeed is VERY rotten in Denmark.

One more thing... the Auburn Tigers has to be the GAYEST football team in the Southeastern Conference. I had to get that off my chest too.

15 Comments:

Blogger Lewis said...

Listen, don't be bad-mouthing Granny....she's likely to take you out behind the woodshed and kick your sorry little arse. As for our disgusting quasi "leader," I just read that gas was $1.46 per gallon when he took office. Excuse me while I blow chunks.

June 12, 2008  
Blogger JOEY said...

War Gay Eagle... I mean War Damn Eagle!!!

June 12, 2008  
Blogger Hotrod said...

Pop Quiz...

What are the top three countries that we import oil from?

June 12, 2008  
Blogger Brettcajun said...

Saudi Arabia, Venezuela, and Canada are the top three countries we import oil from.

We can take out the Canadians quite easily. They have no armed forces.

June 12, 2008  
Blogger mikeinbama said...

hahahaha....One more thing... the Auburn Tigers has to be the GAYEST football team in the Southeastern Conference. I had to get that off my chest too.

I COULDN'T AGREE MORE!

ROLL TIDE!

June 12, 2008  
Blogger Hotrod said...

1) Canada
2) Saudi Arabia
3) Mexico

Class Dismissed...

June 12, 2008  
Blogger cb said...

Awww, do I tickle your bone??

June 12, 2008  
Blogger Kyle said...

More GAY than Vandy?

June 12, 2008  
Blogger Brettcajun said...

Kyle:

I think their favorite chant is... "It's GAY... to be ... an Auburn Tiger!" And they just keep saying it OVER and OVER. I was so tired of it in Baton Rouge last year. I am so glad we beat them with 1 second to go. They finally shut up their little gay chant.

June 12, 2008  
Blogger Atari_Age said...

OMG, you're really liking the villager coming with the pitchforks, huh? LOL!

I bet you thought that Galactica diss would get me riled up, dintcha? Nah, you won't get me ranting here. You can like what you like and I can like what I like.

Love and kisses, smoochikins!

(OTOH, if you really ARE in a foul mood, that's weird cause so am I. Must be gay time of the month)

June 12, 2008  
Anonymous rob said...

We were warned of our dependence on oil in the 70's. This should not surprise anyone.

June 12, 2008  
Blogger don said...

It's supply, demand and speculation that is driving the price of oil.

As for demand, Americans use more fuel per capita than anyone else on the planet. If you are paying ~$670 per month on energy then it's time for some conservation.


Supply has been quite constant in recent times so really it is not OPEC that is the biggest factor contributing to the high price of oil. It would be speculation on the futures markets that is bidding up the price of crude. There is a whole lotta people making money off the price of oil and they ain't all foreigners.
And don't be advocating invading Canada again, remember that Americans lost the last time they tried that.

June 13, 2008  
Blogger Lee said...

Well, I always thought SG-1 looked like a suck-ass show so I never watched it. As for Battlestar, I got into it and yes partially to drool over a couple of the actors but I still think it's a pretty decent show and far better than a LOT of the reality show crap on the air.

As for the oil thing, amen!

June 13, 2008  
Blogger CB in Ca said...

Given that Congress will not approve increased exloration and drilling of our coasts, it must shoulder some of the blame along with Dubya. Nuclear power, clean coal, and tapping into the oil off our coasts would at least help reduction of the cost of fuel.

By all means, the President is partially to blame, but don't forget the environmental wackos in Congress.

June 13, 2008  
Blogger Paul said...

War Eagle.

June 14, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home