Monday, June 02, 2008

The Crowing of the Cock


Cock-a-Doodle-Doo! Cock-a-Doodle-Doo! When you live on a farm, you don't need an alarm clock. Nature has graced us with a creature that is perhaps the most colorful animal on the farm. He wakes my ass up at approximately 5am every morning. Meet my favorite cock, Rocky the Rooster:


You can be sure that Rocky is ALL bad ass. He'll spur you in the snizz in a heartbeat just to show off in front of Myrtle and Betsy! Picking eggs in the hen house is ALWAYS part martial arts and part cock blocking.


My favorite part is when I DARE pick up Rocky in front of his nine lady friends. Rocky HATES that! I do relish showing him that we can be friendly towards each other if we really want to be.


If you are wondering, Rocky is a straight rooster. I can just tell. If you have a gay Rooster, his morning refrain would be: Any-Cock-Will-Doooo! I know. That's a corny old farm joke! Ha ha.

10 Comments:

Blogger Hotrod said...

I hated my rooster when I was a kid. I was convinced that it was out to kill me. It probably sounds really twisted, but I enjoyed chopping his head off.

I know I have issues...

June 03, 2008  
Blogger Lacey said...

Nice cock. I know. But still, I couldn't resist. you know you wanted it.

June 03, 2008  
Blogger Jim said...

Well, there are so many choices of snappy comments I might have to think and come back with one, lol.

June 03, 2008  
Blogger Brent said...

Your eyes sparkle in that last pic, very nice.

June 03, 2008  
Blogger cb said...

As much as I like your big cock, if it were to wake me up at 5 am, it'd be roasting in a pot by 9.

June 03, 2008  
Blogger Timmy said...

Sexy cock. And if CB doesn't want your hot cock waking him up at 500 a.m., I'll take it, like a man.

June 03, 2008  
Anonymous Cary said...

This is a great first post of yours that I've read. I'll continue to lurk through and read more...

June 03, 2008  
Blogger Lewis said...

Cock blocking? And you're complaining? My favorite part is how your shorts are in perfect color coordination with Rocky. Are you sure that he's not gay? Or maybe just a METROROOSTICAL?

June 03, 2008  
Blogger CJ said...

Your cock is huge Brett! I love the way you lightly touch the red head as if to wipe the morning dew.

June 03, 2008  
Blogger Jimmi said...

Nice Cock! ;)

June 08, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home