Saturday, March 15, 2008

Quarter Finals SLUGFEST

I had horrible cotton mouth today in 92 degrees F weather in Austin. I was immediately down 0-2 to my opponent and I was gagging and dry heaving on the court. I guess taking Claritin-D two hours before the match was NOT smart on my part. I went through tons of bottles of water.

My competitive drive willed me to play my game despite the dehydration.

My opponent protested whenever I would drink water on even games. He thought you can only get a break during odd games. WRONG! The rules say you get 25 seconds during even games and 90 seconds during odd games. He tried to force me to play without drinking water after each game. I said "FUCK YOU!" and I showed my displeasure by bullying this Queen on the court. I won 6-4, 6-2 with plenty muscle power and net aggression.

My good friends nicknamed this guy "CHESTY". He played in our division on the court right next to me. He is a muscle stud that played every single game shirtless. That was nice eye candy to see.

2 Comments:

Blogger Timmy said...

Claritin-D is my friend and my enemy. I feel better when I take it but it gives me cotton mouth.

About Chesty...did he play shirtless to distract his opponents?

March 16, 2008  
Blogger Fabio said...

nice pics

March 21, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home