Thursday, March 13, 2008

Her Witchcraft, My Sorcery!


Whipping Boy, E.Shrew, and I will travel to the Queer Capital of Texas today for a Big Gay Tennis Tournament. The most stunning development so far on the trip is Whipping Boy's psychological evil mind tricks. It is outright WITCHCRAFT! Since we may very well face each other in the Quarterfinals, he is already trying to fuck with my head. I have been hounded non-stop by this magical symbol:

Supposedly, the four finger symbol represents his ONLY motivation for this trip. Whipping Boy stubbornly refuses to tell me what it all means. The only hint I get from him is that it has everything to do with ME. My Gawd... I love attention... but this is ridiculous! 

He plans to launch this spell immediately when we walk on the courts Saturday morning. I must find out a way to block this spell! After a sleepless night of tossing and turning, I finally came up with my own sorcery to block his witchcraft:


This means: "May God Help Your Backhand!" See... Whipping Boy's main weakness is his backhand. From now on, everytime I am threatened with his four finger symbol, I have my own powerful magic to thwart him. We'll see who the real witch is. STAY TUNED!

4 Comments:

Blogger SouthernTransplant said...

Consulting ur Marie Laveau handbook, are ya now? Y'all better watch out if ya feel a l'il prick time to time! :)

March 13, 2008  
Blogger Timmy said...

Why don't you just wear your Wonder Woman bracelets?

BTW...sexy pit!

March 13, 2008  
Anonymous Jeremy said...

He has four fingers, but you have "the slab". Play naked and you'll win every set.

March 13, 2008  
Blogger Jim (the Canuck One) said...

HE's not looking at your hand there. But, work what you've got, eh?

March 13, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home