Sunday, March 16, 2008

Goodbye Austin!


I am leaving Austin smiling for all the good times, the hot men, and best of all... my tennis friends. Thank you Austin for welcoming this Coonass with open arms. These tournaments come and go so quickly. You spend most of your time worrying about your game, playing, and then trying to prepare for your next one. Time flies so quickly that you don't seem to have enough time to spend with your buddies. I am happy to have been part of a sports tournament with so many athletic gay men. It feels great to have another hobby to be part of. :)

Now the hard part comes. Whipping Boy, E.Shrew and I have a 7 1/2 hour trip back home today. Ugh. That part sucks. Thankfully, E.Shrew is a control queen and likes to do all the driving. I'll be in the back seat directing the music and resting. It'll probably be a good time for me to start planning a new workout schedule.  

After seeing so many muscle studs at this tournament, I know I can get bigger arms AND play tennis. It wont be easy, but it's possible. After looking at many of the pictures taken, I MUST cut back on Taco Bell. And here I thought that I was playing so much tennis that I could eat anything I wanted! WRONG. I am sorry... but sucking-in no longer cuts it. If I am going to DC in two months, I am going to get in better shape!

2 Comments:

Blogger Kelly said...

okay... if you are going to be in DC you have to let us know... I am there every week now, and Jeff and I could slide up 95 in a heartbeat...

March 16, 2008  
Blogger Emisiones Nocturnas said...

Looking gourgeous with that little beard of yours...

Hugs and kisses from Chile

Chao

March 17, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home