Thursday, March 27, 2008

Daddy Kev is Coming!


I am so excited. Fate is bringing Daddy Kev to the Big Easy for the the NCAAW Regional semi-finals and finals. He is a BIG Lady Tar Heels fan. They have to play hot Louisville on Saturday, while my LSU Lady Tigers play Oklahoma State. If both of our teams win (and they should), we will get the rare treat to witness our teams clash on Monday night.

Daddy Kev is one of those guys that we have good chemistry with. Whenever we are in Atlanta for Madonna concerts or LSU playing in yet another SEC Championship Game, we always hook up with Daddy Kev. Since he's all Daddish and I am all Boiish... we get along fine. He is intelligent, funny and witty. The best part is when he acts all tough and calls you on your shit. Daddy Kev also has very strong hands. I always try to be unruly because he DOES spank for bad behavior! ;)

The winner out of UNC and LSU will probably play those Evil Lady Vols in the Final Four. Ever since they beat the LSU Lady Tigers in the SEC Tournament, I have been waiting for revenge. I am sure Daddy Kev would LOVE to see the ACC's premiere team beat up the Lady Vols too. It's something about the Lady Vol domination of the sport that makes you want to root against them.

So, here's to good times with good friends!


Not related to this post (I SWEAR!), I just have the urge to start singing in my best Holly Dunn voice:

Daddy's Hands

Daddy's hands were soft and kind when I was cryin´.
Daddy´s hands, were hard as steel when I´d done wrong.
Daddy´s hands, weren´t always gentle
But I´ve come to understand.
There was always love in Daddy´s hands.

6 Comments:

Blogger David Michael said...

Daddy Kev is a hottie. Woof Woof

Hope you guys have fun when he comes to visit.

March 27, 2008  
Blogger Lewis said...

Good times + Good Friends = Smiles. And sometimes sex.

March 27, 2008  
Blogger cb said...

Yeah, daddy kev could bend me over...

Oh, and Brett, I know you THINK you are a boiii, but... not so much.

March 27, 2008  
Blogger Brettcajun said...

I am a boi! A famous clothing company designated the whole month of March to this boi! You try and tell Daddy Kev that I am not a "boi" and he'll set your ass straight CB!

Lord knows I have received many spankings from wagging my tongue at Daddy Kev. He don't put up with my shit. :P

March 27, 2008  
Blogger David said...

Daddy is hot !

March 27, 2008  
Blogger Moby said...

You obviously didn't get the memo. No gay man over the age of 25 should refer to themselves as a boy.

God love ya.

March 29, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home