Forty-Five Random Things About Me. (Tonka tagged my ass)
1. What’s your name spelled backwards? nujac tterb
2. What did you do last night? Drove to Baton Rouge. Turned Around. Drove to New Orleans to see the Shrew. Went out to the Bourbon Pub. Saw Brian, Greg, Jody, and John all last night. A good night!
3. The last thing you downloaded onto your computer? Steely Dan ITunes Essentials.
4. Have you ever licked a 9 volt battery? Yes, I have. It was strangely fascinating.
5. Last time you swam in a pool? The Shrew's Batchelor Pad Pool in the French Quarter.
6. What are you wearing? Polo shirt. Jeans. Columbia Cross-Terrain Suspension shoes. Boxers.
7. How many cars have you owned? FOUR. Toyota Pickup, Ford Tempo, Pontiac Grand Am, Nissan Pathfinder. Gradually moving up from trailer trash to Soccer Mom.
8. Type of music you dislike most? Holy Roller Music on the radio gets changed the quickest.
9. Are you registered to vote? Of course. Registered Democrat. GO HILLARY 2008!!!
10. Do you have cable? Yes, fiberoptic digital cable and digital phone for my HiDef widescreen television.
11. What kind of computer do you use? Windows XP Pro at work. Mac Power Book Pro laptop at home.
12. Ever made a prank phone call? Only to friends for SHOCK and AWE.
13. You like anyone right now? I like my Dogs. I like the Shrew. I lust for Durban Bud.
14. Would you go bungee jumping or sky diving? Probably not unless I knew I only had a month left to live.
15. Furthest place you ever traveled? This is embarrassing. I haven't been outside Canada, Mexico, or the Carribean. I guess the answer would be Whistler Ski Resort in Alberta.
16. What’s your favorite comic strip? Garfield.
17. Do u know all the words to the national anthem? Probably Not. I would screw it up and mix it up with the words to the prayer "Our Father".
18. Shower, morning or night? I shower every morning and every night. I always like to "be prepared" and be squeaky clean. On weekends, I could very well shower three times a day. Ask Mark from zeitzeuge about my clean shower obsession.
19. Best movie you’ve seen in the past month? Some pay per view straight porn on my cable tv.
20. Favorite pizza toppings? Black Olives, Green Pepper, Mushrooms, Pepperoni, Italian Sausage, Cheese, Bacon.
21. Chips or popcorn? Kettle Chips or Zapps Potato Chips (A Louisiana product!)
22. What cell phone provider do you have? Cingular
23. Have you ever smoked peanut shells? No.
24. Have you ever been in a beauty pageant? LOTS! Every Debutante in the South grows up with their Mama entering them in beauty pageants. My last title was "Mr. Bayou Grizzlies 2006". My reign of terror is almost over.
25. Orange Juice or apple? Orange Juice.
26. Who were the last people you sat at lunch with? Probably the Shrew after fixing him the best roast beef sandwhich he has ever had.
27. Favorite chocolate bar? Caramello. Give me the sugar rush I need.
28. Who is your longest friend and how long? Cruella Deville. (since 1993)
29. Last time you ate a homegrown tomato? Two days ago for a family burger cookout at my sister's house.
30. Have you ever won a trophy? I am E.Shrew's trophy husband. ;)
31. Favorite arcade game? My most favorite of all time... Roger Wilco of Space Quest lore.
32. Ever ordered from an infomercial? HELL NO!
33. Sprite or 7-UP? Doesn't matter. Tastes the same.
34. Have you ever had to wear a uniform to school/work? Cintas uniforms at work sometimes.
35. Last thing you bought at Walgreens? Facial Exfoliation, De-wrinkle creams.
36. Ever thrown up in public? Last time was after I got off a ride that turned you around and around and upside down.
37. Would you prefer being a millionaire or finding true love? Finding true love. Passion, Love of Sports, and Masculinity is what turns me on the most.
38. Do you believe in love at first sight? Yes.
39. Spongebob or Jimmy Neutron? Sponge Bob is a SUPERSTAR! LOVE HIM!
40. Did you have long hair as a young kid? Not really. Worse thing was the perms my mom used to give me and my twin brother. We looked like we had hair club for men weaves on! HA HA!
41. What message is on your voicemail machine? Something boring. No one calls my home number but telemarketers. I get contacted mostly by email or my cell.
42. Where would you like to go right now? To Washington DC. I have never been. I would love to sniff around Jimbo and Durban Bud.
43. Whats the name of your pet? Boudreaux and Pierre (dogs). Rocky (rooster). Myrtle, Betsy, Mary Contrary, Roadrunner, Henny Penny, Fancy, Miss Goldie, Rosie, and Minnie Pearl (Hens).
44. What kind of back pack do you have, and what’s in it? I have a Swiss Army black deluxe back pack. It is essentially my man purse, gym bag, overnight bag, carry on bag, etc. I have it crammed with bills to pay, Mac Book Pro, phone numbers, receipts, usb flash drives, my jock strap, loose change, and my shaving kit.
45. What do you think about most? SEX.