Monday, December 31, 2007

New Years Eve Miracle


On a cold and blustery day, I defeated Whipping Boy 7-6, 4-6, 7-6. We started at 7:30am in 47 degrees weather. It was cold, but we are not Prima Donnas like Monte or the Shrew. The entire match lasted three long hours. It's all good because my glutes are quite well worked out.

I have FINALLY achieved a winning record in the Queen's Cup for the very first time. It feels GREAT! Do you know how humiliating it was to create a standings chart with my friends, only to find myself woefully behind? It has been downright embarrassing! Thank God I am ending 2007 on a winning streak!

The Queen's Cup Standings:
1. Monte (4-0) 1.00
2. Brettcajun (7-6) .538
3. Heath (2-2) .500
4. E.Shrew (1-3) .250
5. Whipping Boy (1-4) .200

3 Comments:

Anonymous Jim (The Canuck One) said...

Cold? Good Zod, it's currently 22F outside - but the sky is clear and sun bright.

47F cold. Humph.

Happy New Year/Bonne Année

January 01, 2008  
Anonymous jim (the canuck one) said...

Sorry if that sounded bitchy, dude.

I meant to end it:

Happy New Year/Bonne Année and send a little warmth north, mon mec!

January 01, 2008  
Blogger Paul said...

Miracles come only to those that believe.

January 03, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home