Friday, November 16, 2007

Whipping Boy Appreciation Day!

Have you hugged your Whipping Boy today? You should. I am designating today as "Whipping Boy Appreciation Day". I beat my Whipping Boy 6-3, 6-4 on a ghetto Tennis Court last night. He sure makes me feel like a champion. :)

Throughout history, it seems everyone has a Whipping Boy. Coke has Pepsi. LSU has Ole Miss (GO TO HELL OLE MISS!). Madonna has Mariah Carey. The United States has France. (If it wasn't for us, you'd be speaking German!) The blog Brettcajun has _______________. Naa... I had better not go there. I don't need angry rants in my inbox from fans of that boring blogger.

To help celebrate this very special day, name a Whipping Boy here and give some appreciation!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Michigan has Notre Dame.

November 16, 2007  
Blogger Gooster said...

Montana has Montana State... This weekend and the Bobcats are GOIN DOWN!!!! LOL! You wanna hug Whipping boy for protecting you from the locals... we know!;-)

November 16, 2007  
Blogger Homer said...

Actually, the US and France are all hands-holding right now, since France elected a conservative Bush butt-licker for president.

November 16, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The score was 6-4 6-4

November 16, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home