Thursday, November 29, 2007

Smite my enemies

After an embarrasing war campaign a couple weeks ago in which I went 0-3 against bitter rivals in the Queen's Cup, I have turned the corner. I beat up on Whipping Boy 4-6, 6-2, 6-3 last night. I hit five shots against the net that dramatically dropped down on his side unreturnable. Not only that, I relentlessly attacked his WEAK backhand. No longer having a strong and impressive serve left Whipping Boy with no weapons. Poor Whipping Boy has now dropped in the Queen's Cup standings with the worst winning percentage. My mission now is to defeat the smug Heath, impale Monte and snuff out E.Shrew in short order between now and Saturday. That would put my record at 4-3 and slap them back down to .500. Nothing would make me smile more than to put those MOFO's closer to their historical average!

Queen's Cup Standings:
1. Monte (1-0) 1.000 winning percentage
2. Heath (1-0) 1.000 winning percentage
3. E.Shrew (1-0) 1.000 winning percentage
4. Brettcajun (1-3) .250 winning percentage
5. Whipping Boy (0-1) .000 winning percentage

3 Comments:

Anonymous Jeff said...

Wow, one win in four games. You really do suck. Maybe they have an opening on the golf team.

November 29, 2007  
Blogger BRETTCAJUN said...

Jeff:

How dare you speak so ill of the Consolation Queen!!! I will have you know that those players PLAYED UP to their ability because I somehow bring out the BEST in others. Every dog has it's day. That week, the whole dog pound had it's day. I am highly confident that by the end of this weekend, you'll see the raging cajun comeback and whoop some ass and soar to #1 in the rankings. Whenever my back is against the wall or you count me out... I comeback with both barrels BLAZING. HIDE AND WATCH.

November 29, 2007  
Blogger Gooster said...

Much like reading the bible, I have to think of your tennis matches like an epic movie... like 300 or Bambi Vs. Godzilla! (I am still looking for the applications to join the BC Hater's Club or the BC Lover's Club on your site!) LOL!

November 30, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home