Friday, November 30, 2007

REDEMPTION


Tonight, I beat Heath 6-3, 6-2 in a fiercely competitive match. We must have hit 50 shots that we thought were unreturnable, only to find out to our shock and dismay that the other one could get to it. It was a fast action match that had plenty winners and lots of hauling ass. I am now sitting pretty in the Queen's Cup at 2-3 with two more matches tomorrow. That's right Jeff from Ohio. Suck on my left nut. This was my fourth match in the last 48 hours. I must have a death wish. Tomorrow, I face nemesis Monte, while E.Shrew battles Whipping Boy. I am calling it Separation Saturday! Can I complete the turnaround? Don't count me out. I am the Comeback Kid! ;)

The Queen's Cup Standings:

1. Monte (1-0) 1.00 winning percentage
2. E.Shrew (1-0) 1.00 winning percentage
3. Heath (1-1) .500 winning percentage
4. Brettcajun (2-3) .400 winning percentage
5. Whipping Boy (0-1) .000 winning percentage

3 Comments:

Anonymous Heath said...

I must say Brett was in great form tonight. Very few unforced errors, and he was able to return some very difficult shots. I have to give him credit for a match well played. There will be a next time...so don't get too comfortable in the winner's chair!

November 30, 2007  
Anonymous Christopher said...

hmmm... sounds like a great match to have been there to see. Two hot guys hauling ass! What a visual!

-C(http://christopherc.wordpress.com/)

December 01, 2007  
Anonymous Jeff said...

I'm still betting on the Shrew.

(What's this I hear about Homer's team stealing your coach?)

December 01, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home