Sunday, November 04, 2007

Momentum on the Courts



I reached a low in losing a match to Whipping Boy last Saturday. It was a shocking upset to such an inferior opponent. Since that embarrassing loss, I have defeated three straight regular opponents in the last four days. Today, I beat Heath 6-1, 6-4 on the Westbank. I helped my victory by going shirtless in the second set. :) He was definitely distracted. In fairness to Heath, we did play a third set for the hell of it and he won that one 6-4.

All this momentum is coming at an excellent time. The Houston tennis tournament is coming this Friday. With tennis season winding down, I want to make a statement in Houston. I plan to play balls-to-the-wall aggressive. Look out HouTex competitors!

4 Comments:

Blogger CJ said...

Oh Yeah. Your balls will be to the wall alright but probably in the backroom of some Montrose club as your getting rimmed out. I'm sorry that was ugly of me.
Brett you look in fine shape. Wish I had as much free time as you apparently do for I would love to be there and witness your skills first hand. Take some pictures and post on my blog to boost my readership just as your tennis stories boost yours. :)

November 04, 2007  
Blogger Gooster said...

DAMN that's a nice pic! I am glad you are doing well in your tennis! You seem to have such a passion for it!

November 05, 2007  
Blogger CJ said...

I used the above pic without your permission.:(

November 05, 2007  
Blogger -Tony- said...

hey - good luck this weekend! Hope you're able to get those fuzzy balls to work in your favor!

November 06, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home