Friday, November 30, 2007

I am Warrior: Your Head My Pike


The fact that you, blog reader, actively root against me only fuels the fire in my belly. Yeah punk... you've been called out! The only way to restore order in my universe, is to bring back the winning tradition. Then respect will surely follow.

My second Queen's Cup match this week happens at approximately 7:00pm tonight on the West Bank. This is a must win game for me. Though Heath is sporting a perfect 1-0 record in the Queen's Cup, that is WAY ABOVE his historical average. It is my mission to put his winning percentage back down to .500. Then down to .250 and so on until he hits rock bottom.

Don't feel sorry for him. Heath has grown cocky from his rare victory. He has the audacity to think that he can string back-to-back victories together. The very thought that Heath thinks he can put another big "L" on my ass makes me spit fire. IT AINT GONNA HAPPEN!

Why? Because I am a warrior. When I am this focused and intent on defeating a foe, Heath has no chance. I just hope for his sake, the villager charged with the duty of collecting the dead has a wooden wheel wagon ready. Woe is his kingdom tonight. Cracking knuckles.

Remember kiddies... LOSING IS FOR LOSERS! WINNING IS INTOXICATING. ;)

6 Comments:

Blogger Gooster said...

Does your shirt say puberty? LOL!

November 30, 2007  
Blogger BRETTCAJUN said...

PROPERTY. As in... YOUR ASS IS MY PROPERTY BITCH! Feel free to use it tonight! It's really a great come-on line. ;)

November 30, 2007  
Blogger Gooster said...

Your ass? Your shirt? Or your come-on line? LOL!

November 30, 2007  
Blogger Lewis said...

PIKE, QUEEN, INTOXICATING, COCKY, WARRIOR......all in the same post? Gotta run, I'm dripping.

November 30, 2007  
Anonymous Jeff said...

God forbid if you.....lose.


Oh my, that would make you a LOSER!

November 30, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting blog; what level of GLTA do you play in or what is your USTA rating?

December 03, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home