Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Certified "REAL" by Brettcajun

I met this blogger while in Houston: CJ. His blog is NOT safe for work... but VERY NICE. At first, I wasn't sure if CJ was going to be able to meet me. But he did! He showed up on Sunday at 2pm to watch me play in a doubles match. He was shocked I was short. Whoops. Usually, I warn people that I am a pocket faggot at 5'7". Even if we didn't spend a whole lot of time together, it was nice to meet a person behind their blog. CJ is a handsome Bear with plenty of hair on top of his head. :) It was a pleasure to meet him. Thanks for showing up. I appreciate the blessed opportunity in just meeting you!

3 Comments:

Blogger Homer said...

So glad he's not a fake blogger!

November 13, 2007  
Blogger Ray Aquino said...

We like CJ and his ever expressive doggies!!

November 13, 2007  
Anonymous Derek said...

what's a whoreoff? Does this involve competition?

November 13, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home