Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Always Give Respect to your Elders

As we junior bloggers mature into the blogosphere, it is a rite of passage to respect our elders. On my 750th post, I would like to pay homage to one of the ancients. I am referring to Jimbo. He has reached his 2,000th post. Most bloggers do not reach this great milestone. They get a life, a real job or a real boyfriend.

I would like to personally give accolades to Jimbo for actually having 2,000 things to talk about. His blog is always refreshing and never dull. He is not afraid to put pictures of himself on his blog. His blog is one of the ten I go to every day because it is not cob-webby at all. He's REAL.

Sometimes there is twink rage expressed, but Jimbo never stays in that mode for more than a few days (unlike others). Jimbo puts fun pictures that make me smile. He is also socially conscience of important matters to the gay community. I appreciate being the grasshopper when Jimbo educates. I love the rugby stories and pictures that make him look like he is 5' 2".

Personally, I would like to see more Charlene. She's fabulous! Lord knows, I have fantasized many a night seeing the shadow of her big hair on the walls of my bedroom. It gives me a boner thinking about Charlene's voluptuous lips putting bright red lipstick on the Slab.

Happy 2,000th blogpost Jimbo! You brighten my day every morning. :)

With that in mind, it is with great pleasure that I want to announce that I may very well be in DC next month to meet Jimbo and his Meerkat sidekick. I look forward to grooming and picking any nits I find. I'll be sure to bring a big banana for proper training. If we can just get all the contracts properly signed between my camera crew and their publicists, this may happen! :)

5 Comments:

Blogger Drew said...

Have fun nipple pinching!

November 06, 2007  
Blogger Lewis said...

Elders are important people. Learn from, fashion after. But let's not talk about those red lips on Slab...please.

November 07, 2007  
Anonymous durban bud said...

Jimbo is my blog daddy. 2000 posts is either astonishingly commendable or quite sad. I haven't even made 500 yet.

"It is with great pleasure that I want to announce that I may very well be in DC next month" does not sound very convincing. I hope you can make it. I would like to spank you and groom your fur.

btw- Jimbo IS around 5'2".

November 07, 2007  
Blogger Zeitzeuge said...

Does that make ME an elder?

If I make it to 2000 post, please shoot me.

November 07, 2007  
Blogger Catty Bitch said...

Brett,

RE: Mangina monologues. I didn't realize I had a thing. Thanks for bringing it to my attention. And also that I have a thing for tennis players. Hot.

November 08, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home