Tuesday, September 04, 2007

We Survived Southern Decadence

I can safely say that E.Shrew and I survived Southern Decadence. There were lots of potential minefields that we navigated superbly. Atari Age joined us for the weekend of over-indulgence in every sin the Big Easy easily supplies. You folks that live in repressed conservative cities, should really come down to New Orleans and let your hair down. You'll leave VERY glowing and relaxed.

I know Atari did. You can just tell by looking at him. That boy got hit on left and right. When he wasn't getting hit on by total strangers on the street, I was passing him around to some buddies of mine. I am sure both my friends and Atari appreciated my kind gestures of giving and receiving.

I can safely vouch for Atari being a REAL PERSON. He's packing a big gun too. I think somebody whispered that to me. How else would I know? Any quirks with him? Umm... he is kind of a picky eater. While I was pigging out on a combo pizza with cheese and french silk pie, he ate much more healthier things. I guess that is why he got to parade around shirtless and I didn't. (LOL!) Atari is a good guest. We'd definitely be the bestest of buds if we lived in the same town.

4 Comments:

Blogger Kelly said...

Am I gonna have to fight for BFF status now... hmmm... bit of jealousy here... must start saving for trip to New Orleans... must keep BFF status intact... tee hee...

September 04, 2007  
Blogger Atari_Age said...

And let me add that Brett and E Shrew were terrific hosts to me. Especially since I arrived partially damaged from Chicago. And yes, I had a great time. :D And who told you I was packing?!? That was a secret!

September 04, 2007  
Blogger RG said...

Atari-age: Your packing is not secret - you're on Manhunt remember?

September 05, 2007  
Anonymous Derek said...

more stripper pictures or at least of you shirtless

September 12, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home