Thursday, September 13, 2007

Two More Days Until We Shove Pineapples Up Our Twats!

Do you want to be 60 years old and regret never Jiggy Dancing while you were in your prime? Look Mary... you only have one life to live. There are billions upon billions of humans on this planet. Why not live a little and express yourself? Who else are you living for? Your birth was a miracle. Why waste it?

Jiggy Dancing is another outlet for you to express yourself. Your blog may let you chronicle your life with pictures and words, but Jiggy Dancing shows you in a more pure light. Taken all together, Jiggy Dancing makes you real.Why not be cool and express yourself too?

For those of you planning to participate in Saturdays "JIGGY DANCE WHOREOFF", please submit a link to your video by 8:00am Central Saturday. Whatever links I have in my inbox (brettcajun@aol.com), I'll put in the Jiggy Dance Whoreoff Saturday on my blog. We'll have all weekend to watch other bloggers strut their stuff and shake their groove thang. Are any of you COOL enough to do a Jiggy Dance?

I recorded my Jiggy Dance last night in Quicktime Pro. It is me dancing around to a three minute song. I don't lip sync or talk in mine, but you may do so in yours. There are cringeworthy parts in my video that made me laugh. No matter how many retakes, there is always going to be great parts and cringeworthy parts to your own video. You just have to do your best and have fun! No one is ever going to do the perfect Jiggy Dance. That's not the point. The point is to have fun expressing yourself!

I exported my Jiggy Dance for a medium speed stream and it clocked in under 8 megabytes. I'll put that on my Podomatic site late Friday night. If ya'll need some help with doing a video, let me know. I look forward to what will surely be a memorable and fun experience!

6 Comments:

Blogger Brent said...

I can't wait. I won't be doing a Jiggy dance because mine would look more like a Jiggle dance.. ew.

September 13, 2007  
Blogger cb said...

If I had a way to video myself, I would SO jiggy dance and submit it. I think I would do a whole iMovie and do it to Carmina Burana.

September 13, 2007  
Blogger HAIRYBEARS said...

COOL

GREAT POST

SEE YAA..

HAIRYBEARS
http://hairybears.blogspot.com/

September 13, 2007  
Blogger Kelly said...

I think you should leave the voting open until next Wednesday...Hump Day Ho down...hmmm (mainly so I can get back from the beach and vote for myself, as rediculous as I look, I should vote for myself) I can't wait to see all the entries...

September 13, 2007  
Blogger patrick said...

I'm getting myself ready...can't wait to show off my jiggsss

September 13, 2007  
Blogger Tony said...

OH MY GOSH! IT'S JIGGY DANCEMANIA! AND ANOTHER POLL WITH MOI IN IT. LOL. IF I HAD AN INKLING ON TECHNOLOGY, I'D PROBABLY GIVE IT A WHIRL AND KNOCK YOUR SOCKS OFF. LOL. HAVE FUN WITH IT.

September 14, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home