Sunday, September 09, 2007

Tailgating at the LSU Game

I love pursing my voluptuous lips and holding something butch like a football.
E.Shrew and I start the tailgating at noon. The LSU hats we are wearing are courtesy of Jeff in Ohio. THANK YOU JEFF! We got compliments on the hats!

We loved meeting Marissa. She drinks like a sailor, but we didn't judge. We loved her curves and boobs. She was letting every gay man play with her boobs. The few straight guys tailgating with us were SOOOO pissed that we got a free card on Marissa's boobs, but they didn't. (LOL) And no Mom and Dad... I am still gay.

E.Shrew could not stop staring at the hunkiest guy at the tailgate. He's from Houston. I kept having to break the news to E.Shrew that he didn't stand a chance.

The guy in the white shirt is the hunky guy's boyfriend. This would be the one E.Shrew would have to fight to take his man. My money is on the guy in the white shirt.

Will someone please tell E.Shrew that it is PERVY and WRONG to take more pics of the hunky man than your own boyfriend?

I am pictured here having a migraine attack. I began to sweat profusely and had the WORST HEADACHE of my life. E.Shrew was kind enough to agree to leave the game before we even got to see the Tiger Band blare the fight song. After we got home, I laid down and watched LSU wallop Virginia Tech 48-7 on ESPN with Boudreaux and Pierre at my side. I began to feel a lot better after an hour or so. I was even able to eat again by midnight. Thank God!

After watching this game... I am convinced that LSU is the number one team in the nation. Who is going to beat LSU? We are steamrolling the opposition in offense and defense. I have never seen a stronger LSU team in my entire life. It reminds me of a Steve Spurrier coached Florida Gator team when they were blowing every other SEC team out the water. I bet our SEC brethren are quaking in their boots right now. Looks like LSU vs. USC for the BCS National Championship in New Olreans.

14 Comments:

Blogger -Tony- said...

Hey - how cool that they have eye candy while you're woofing down beers before the game! Don't mind E, he's just window shopping, it's ok as long as he doesn't try on the dresses.

oh and, You have shitty seats!

September 09, 2007  
Blogger JOEY said...

I thought the guy in the white shirt was the Hunky one.


And yes... You guys are the best in the SEC. We couldn't even beat South Florida!!!

September 09, 2007  
Blogger Atari_Age said...

All I would want to do is just lick his biceps. He probably wouldn't have minded that, would he?

September 09, 2007  
Blogger Lewis said...

My god, you look nearly straight. But we all now better. Now, that's a football you're holding...right???

September 09, 2007  
Blogger Matt said...

yowsa.. those guys are hot. Thanks to E.Shrew for taking the pics! :)

September 09, 2007  
Anonymous Sorata said...

Those are great pics! Both you and those hunky guys...

September 10, 2007  
Blogger Steven said...

Sorry to hear that you had to leave the game, especially before hearing the marching band. ;-) Glad to hear that you were better but it sure is a downer when you have to leave an event that you were psyched up for. Looking at the photos of the "hunks" it looked like an argument was starting to ensue with the finger pointing. Great picture of you guys, however!

September 10, 2007  
Anonymous durban bud said...

Pursing your lips is the right thing to do.

September 10, 2007  
Anonymous Tony (LT) said...

At the risk of feeding the ego..LSU does look very good this year...and the best they ever have. I think they are as talented as USC. And yeah they are similar to the old Gators...mouthy coach and all.

September 10, 2007  
Blogger CJ said...

Brett You and E look fabulous in purple. I barely noticed the crows feet this time. What are you using? You both have great smiles too. Must be all that testosterone in the air.

September 11, 2007  
Anonymous Tony (LT) said...

You left a FOOTBALL GAME for a MIGRAINE???

Suck it up, you big pussy! ;-)

next week you'll have to leave at halftime cause you got the vapors.

September 11, 2007  
Blogger BRETTCAJUN said...

Uhhh... I left out the part where I was throwing up 50 times down below near the concession in front of thousands of LSU fans.

September 11, 2007  
Anonymous Tony (LT) said...

yeah...those golden girls would make me vomit too

September 11, 2007  
Blogger BRETTCAJUN said...

Those LSU Golden Girls are FINE women! Unlike those Tennessee girls, they have all their teeth. ;)

September 12, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home