Sunday, September 30, 2007

Gut Check Time


The DRAW has now been published for the Dallas Tournament next weekend. My path is more brutal than Whipping Boy's or E.Shrew's. I would have to beat the #2 seed in my very first game. If I am lucky, I would probably faced the #5 seed next who waxed me in last year's consolation finals in Houston. Gulp.


Why do the DRAW Gods always make my path harder? I must maneuver through a bracket filled with potential land mines. Am I properly prepared? Have I conditioned myself well enough to compete with the big boys? Time will soon tell.

3 Comments:

Blogger Drew said...

Given the first pic, I think a more appropriate title would be "Hairy Pit Check Time." I'm just saying...

September 30, 2007  
Blogger patrick said...

I think this is better for you! Remember, think like Auburn did this past week vs. Florida...the big boys are only as good as you let them be!

I hope you win!

October 01, 2007  
Blogger The Persian said...

Could you get any more adorable than that first picture? I don't think so.

:)

October 01, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home