Friday, September 14, 2007

FIVE Jiggy Dance Whoreoff Participants So Far...


So, far... five brave souls have served me notice that they plan to challenge me to a Jiggy Dance Whoreoff. Bring it on bitches! Adam has just announced that I should get a video link from him tonight. SWEET! I have already received Kelly's Jiggy Dance. I snuck a peek and it is quite a hoot! Mark promised to record a Jiggy Dance today. Patrick is the MOST excited of all the contestants. It'll be interesting to see what he submits. I hope no one trips Patrick on stage. ;)

I encourage any blogger out there in the blogworld to submit a video of them Jiggy Dancing. If you suck at lip synching (like I do), then you can just dance to your favorite song. Just remember to have fun and make it entertaining! When you get home from work today, get a good buzz and do your own Jiggy Dance. Remember: just have a link to your video in my inbox (brettcajun@aol.com) by Saturday morning at 8am Central to be included in the Jiggy Dance Whoreoff competition.

I have a sneaking suspicion that every single Jiggy Dance will make us all smile. No matter what song you choose to do or how you dance, your true personality comes shining out. And that is what Jiggy Dancing is all about!

3 Comments:

Blogger patrick said...

Yay! Jiggy on the way...

September 14, 2007  
Blogger Kelly said...

yay i have internet access at the beach... i cant wait for the whoreoff...

September 14, 2007  
Anonymous Jason said...

Can't wait to see all the man whores!

September 14, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home