Saturday, September 08, 2007

It's Game Time at Tiger Stadium! GEAUX TIGERS!


The Shrew and I will be on the LSU Campus by noon today with our ice chest full of beer. We'll be walking around and hanging with the Krewe of Kweers on S. Stadium Drive and Highland Rd. There will be 40 something Heauxmeauxs tailgating under three tents, with two TV's, plenty alcohol, and lots of Jambalaya. I can't wait! This will be our very first tailgating adventure with such a large amount of Heauxmeauxs. It will be a circuit party all day! I'll be sure to take lots of pics!

Mike the Tiger VI, LSU's new mascot, will be introduced today. Mike VI is a symbol of strength and majestic beauty for our beloved university. PETA has launched a nasty campaign against him. Fuck PETA!

4 Comments:

Blogger Homer said...

Hey Brett, I'm sorry but it seems that the tiger is going to have a pathetic life- locked up in an unnatural environment, dragged out for display during football games where it is exposed to (for a tiger) must be strange noises and smells, never getting to hang out with other tigers. I wonder how you would feel if Pierre had the same existence?

September 08, 2007  
Anonymous Tom aka Whipping Boy said...

Excuse me Mr. Cajun!!! U just dont listen. I tried to explain to you last night that this is NOT the first victory of the year. You have been victorious in singles since mid-summer against me but you were not so successful earlier in the year. I beleive that even your blog reflect losses by you to me on FEB 2nd, FEB 6th, APR 4th, APR 27th, and JUNE 14th.

So either you are mistaken about your recent disclaimer about first loss of the year or is this an admission that your entire blog is a work of fiction as are so many others???

I think most likely Tabooli that this is a fearful recognition that i am rounding into competitive form just before the Dallas tournament, just at the same time that your tennis game is imploding!!! How many consecutive games have you lost in the last three days??? Tsk Tsk your recent skid concerns me regarding your ability to succeed in the tourney. Something better give as Dallas is less than 4 weeks away.

Stay strong boo!!!

September 08, 2007  
Blogger BRETTCAJUN said...

Look Mary... you caught me on a night where I was sore from HEAD TO TOE from playing lots of tennis the previous day. PLUS... I was so preoccupied with the weather NOT raining on us... my heart wasn't into it. That will be your LAST VICTORY over me MOFO.

September 09, 2007  
Anonymous Tony (LT) said...

Look at that cute little stadium. Almost like a toy. Where Barbie would be a cheerleader. :-)

September 10, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home